Where's my V-Moda headphones?

volcomguysd

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
So I ordered the v-moda vide duo headphones with the playback control for the iPhone. On the product page, it says they ship in 7-10 days. I ordered mine on 10/9, so it's been 7 days. Status says "Not yet shipped".

Just wondering if anyone had ordered them when it said "7-10" days and how long it actually took to receive them.

Not trying to sound impatient, but I seem to just get run around in circles when calling their customer service department.

Last edited by a moderator:

scott99

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Great Neck, NYC
I saw someone on the PATH train in New Jersey with them, but the guys at the Apple Store in NYC claim they won't be out until the end of the month. Interestingly enough, you can get them on Amazon, with 3 days shipping.

iAttorney

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Houston, TX
I ordered mine on Sunday Oct. 14. I emailed them and they said that they would be shipping this Friday, Oct. 19. I was a little miffed because when i ordered the website said that they were in stock. Good luck and let me know if you get them. I have seen others on the forums who have had problems with vmoda shipping.

dagoo98

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
This is exactly why I'm waiting for them to get to either the Apple store or Sharper Image. I figure if they can't get them units yet, they're probably not going to be too swift getting consumers units.

buttsecks

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
I've had my v moda headphones for about a week and a half now. Had no problems with the ordering and shipping process. Selected 3 day shipping and got them on time. Just my experience. Enjoy your headphones when you get them!