Where's Naps?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Heard about this through the grapevine and had to come read for myself. So glad you had it checked out and are on the mend, Naps. I'm sure the nurses were sorry to see you go, but I'm glad that you're home and healing. Much love to you. :love:
I agree! I know I would have been sad for him to leave if he was my patient. I would have keep him up all night talking about iPhones and astronomy. ;)

Kevin, I hope everything is still going well. Evening discharge tonight maybe?

Reactions: Napoleon PhoneApart

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
You can get to know someone quite well on a forum. He's definitely a good guy in real life...and funny, and smart, and he likes iPhones and astronomy as much as I do...hmm, maybe I do have a crush, lol.

Reactions: Napoleon PhoneApart

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Thanks for the concern, Europa. I guess this is my official "I'm Home" post.

I was delayed in getting discharged from the hospital because my heart enzymes weren't really coming down fast enough, but I was able to come home this afternoon. Of course, I had to prioritize the important things when I got home - my iPhone was completely dead and had to be recharged. Hey - don't laugh - this is important.

My appetite really hasn't returned yet, but I'm sure it'll improve in the next couple of days. My son is driving up from SC tonight, and he should be here around midnight or shortly thereafter. I'm tired, but I'm going to stay up to greet him. We're going to see Zombieland on Tuesday morning.

I'm moving quite a bit slower right now, but it'll come back with time.

Once again, I'd like to thank all of you who expressed concern and best wishes for my recovery. I guess EiC really is a sort of family - disgusting, but I can't deny it. :eek:k:eek:k

My hearfelt thanks to all of you.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Thank you NAPs for the update. You are like family here. I certainly understand about giving top priority to your iPhone. LOL. (I kiss mine goodnight, is that pathetic or what?). Most of all, take care of yourself and family, and do only what you feel like doing.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Thank you NAPs for the update. You are like family here. I certainly understand about giving top priority to your iPhone. LOL. (I kiss mine goodnight, is that pathetic or what?). Most of all, take care of yourself and family, and do only what you feel like doing.
You kiss your iPhone at night?!

Even I don't stoop to that. I just tongue it a little...