Which app can give advance protection to my iPhone?

Sep 15, 2015
My iPhone have lots of things which I cannot share with everyone and I can't afford to lose any of them. Thus I want an application which can give me advanced protection such as fingerprint lock. Do you know any app like that?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
My iPhone have lots of things which I cannot share with everyone and I can't afford to lose any of them. Thus I want an application which can give me advanced protection such as fingerprint lock. Do you know any app like that?
There aren't any apps that will give you fingerprint security. It's a hardware feature. You'll need to get a 5s, 6, or 6s if you want that.

MrMike6by9

Evangelist
Gold
Nov 16, 2008
Maryland, USA
1Password uses TouchID, once the phone has been unlocked by your passcode, to authenticate other apps and/or sites requiring logins. I also have some other apps that can similarly use TouchID ... assuming that's what the OP was asking.
YMMV

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
MyPhoto has the Touch ID option. You can create photo albums or store documents. It has a secret album area to hide your most secret stuff. Albums can be code locked. I've been using it for 3 years. It has some nice features.
MyPhoto Pro - Smart Photo Manager by TIDY INC
https://appsto.re/us/9tUtw.i