Which Model are you buying?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
I woke up at 2:55. I had the Apple Store app and the watch I selected as a favorite. My order confirmation came in at 3:05. It has an April 24th - May 8th delivery date.

I ordered the 38mm stainless with black sport band. If the aluminum was available with the black band, I would have went in that direction. I figured that if I bought any color, I'd be looking at an additional $50 just for the band. Plus, I may at some point jump to a leather band. So my cost was either $399 (38mm + band) or $549. I figured the added $150 gets me the band I want, flexibility to add bands and the materials used are more resistant to nicks and scratches. It's sort of like my AppleCare+.

View attachment 41211
Almost identical to me. Within 2 minutes after 3:01 i had the leather loop on the Apple Watch in my cart, but to my dismay the deliv date was May 13+ - so I reverted to my backup, the 42mm Classic Black buckle. I purchased the leather loop separately and it has 2-4 week deliv estimate. I wanted to get the leather loop model, then get the sport band for exercise, but the classic buckle will do just as well for exercise with the leather loop being my everyday.

Order.jpg

Last edited:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Almost identical to me. Within 2 minutes after 3:01 i had the leather loop on the Apple Watch in my cart, but to my dismay the deliv date was May 13+ - so I reverted to my backup, the 42mm Classic Black buckle. I purchased the leather loop separately and it has 2-4 week deliv estimate. I wanted to get the leather loop model, then get the sport band for exercise, but the classic buckle will do just as well for exercise with the leather loop being my everyday.

View attachment 41213
You're coming from a Pebble, correct?

Leo

Zealot
Silver
Nov 9, 2008
Calgary, AB
image.jpg

No idea what to do with this guy when my  Watch comes in. Got the 42mm SS with a Classic Buckle. I had the privilege of trying on a watch before doing my order, and still ended up with a shipping date of April 24th - May 8th :D