Which applications are the best with your iPhone?

Nov 5, 2008
Hi everybody, most of us use iPhone and this makes our work just so easier. I cannot just go out without mine! I would like to start this thread with the object of knowing the best applications that you people have come across for your iPhone. There may be some that you use quite often, most of us may be using applications related to our work and some that make things easy. Which one do you use?

Smokey

Bronze
Sep 17, 2008
this is COMPLETELY off topic...but you can only bench 135? I can push 150 and I'm nowhere as cut as you. Is that out of date? Because I bet you can do more.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
I maxed 180
-and I bench 140 normally when my conditioning class isn't trying to do maxes and other stuff ya kno ;)

lol actually Im really all upperbody:p My legs suck! My bench is higher than my Squat haha!

Smokey

Bronze
Sep 17, 2008
haha yeah same here, not really into legs, I'm like you, mainly focus on upper body.

Oct 26, 2008
i use flycast radio all the time, like a mini (free) XM. Pandora is just amazing. In case you didn't know, you enter some of your favorite songs, and it finds songs similar that you might like. The Music Genome Project is what it calls itself.

I'm an intern for Merrill Lynch, so i use the stock option all the time

SportsTap is great for all things sports.

And anything and everything jailbroken.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
i use flycast radio all the time, like a mini (free) XM. Pandora is just amazing. In case you didn't know, you enter some of your favorite songs, and it finds songs similar that you might like. The Music Genome Project is what it calls itself.

I'm an intern for Merrill Lynch, so i use the stock option all the time

SportsTap is great for all things sports.

And anything and everything jailbroken.
Are you seriously an intern for Merrill Lynch!:laugh2:
-I plan to work either their or GoldmanSachs one days as either an Investment Banker or some type of Financial Anyalst:laugh2:

Hows it going right now? How hard was it to land the internship?
-Not to come on to strong but Ive met no one thats heading in the same direction I am career wise:p

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
Safari
SMS
Email

Project I used to go to E-Town when I was in training @ Ft. Knox.

Smokey

Bronze
Sep 17, 2008
etown? as in Elgin?

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
Haha cool man I live in E-town :)
-My dad used be a supervisor over at the M1 Abrams tank simulators and stuff before retiring :)

24 years in the army, nearly half of is life :eek: !
i was there back in 1995 when i was in training. We (Marines) were being taught by Army instructors. Maybe your father was there at that time teaching us?

Sean.G

Nov 4, 2008
ATL
i love SwirlyMMS, SMS, Email and the iPod function. i stay on my phone lol

Oct 26, 2008
Are you seriously an intern for Merrill Lynch!:laugh2:
-I plan to work either their or GoldmanSachs one days as either an Investment Banker or some type of Financial Anyalst:laugh2:

Hows it going right now? How hard was it to land the internship?
-Not to come on to strong but Ive met no one thats heading in the same direction I am career wise:p
'Twas pretty damn hard getting the job, but it helps having gone to Brown. Things are going, well, pretty badlyy, but if there's one thing I've learned, it's that youre an idiot if you sell your stocks because theyre getting low. It's called the market for a reason, guys.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
'Twas pretty damn hard getting the job, but it helps having gone to Brown. Things are going, well, pretty badlyy, but if there's one thing I've learned, it's that youre an idiot if you sell your stocks because theyre getting low. It's called the market for a reason, guys.
So its nearly impossible to get where your at if you don't get accepted by an Ivy Leauge school :eek: :(

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
So its nearly impossible to get where your at if you don't get accepted by an Ivy Leauge school :eek: :(
Hogwash....just start you're own businesss, and you'll be making more than the people that work for others. If you remember my reveal, my dad is a perfect example.