Which avatar looks better?

miggs1310

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
take the second one and remove the dude on the right, then put the dude on the left in the center and make him black/white like the lettering, now take one of the nike logos and put it underneath him in the middle and remove the second logo. there, i think that would look best.

or just use the first one but make all the letters the same size

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Neither... Nike runs sweat shops. Don't be a corporate advertising lemming.

Sorry, someone was gonna say it eventually, I figured I might as well get it out of the way gracefully. ;)

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Alright lemme photoshop it right quick , umm I'll see if I can find a picture that isint nike psylichon.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Looks great.

And as for the hypocritical sweatshop comment... Your iPhone is built in china. That country is one big sweatshop. don't you have better things to protest besides Nike, for crying out loud? You make me laugh.

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Looks great.

And as for the hypocritical sweatshop comment... Your iPhone is built in china. That country is one big sweatshop. don't you have better things to protest besides Nike, for crying out loud? You make me laugh.
lol, You are right......

So far I like these 2

and

Cant decide

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Neither... Nike runs sweat shops. Don't be a corporate advertising lemming.

Sorry, someone was gonna say it eventually, I figured I might as well get it out of the way gracefully. ;)
Nike's not the problem... it's the shitty countries that have no labor laws.

maybe i'm just biased because i collect a lot of Nikes...

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I admit to liking Nike. I love the Air Pegasus running shoes, almost all of their workout/gym clothes and golf clothing. I just got a cute Nike golf skirt last weekend...

Oh, and I just bought a pair of Nike cute khaki capri things today.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I admit to liking Nike. I love the Air Pegasus running shoes, almost all of their workout/gym clothes and golf clothing. I just got a cute Nike golf skirt last weekend...

Oh, and I just bought a pair of Nike cute khaki capri things today.
i'm with ya. i think part of it is marketing, but they do have great stuff.

maybe i'll post a group shot of my shoes sometime... it's kinda ridiculous.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
i'm with ya. i think part of it is marketing, but they do have great stuff.

maybe i'll post a group shot of my shoes sometime... it's kinda ridiculous.
The Nike gym clothes and golf clothes fit me well. You do not have to be a stick to wear their stuff. I am 5'2" and wear a size small, but I got a little junk in the trunk. lol

Their shoes are cute, too. I have Mizuno and Nike athletic shoes for the gym, and a couple pair of Nikes I wear for fun. And quite a few golf and gym outfits. I like to match.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Did you make your avatar koko girl?
No, this one my BIL sent me. I think he found it on the web. I had a black kokopelli as my first avatar, then I posted a pic of my kokopelli tattoo and JJ make it a jpeg for me and I used it for a while. I posted this new orangish kokopelli on iRovr and Buffy suggested I use it here.

I do not have photoshop nor do I know how to use it. Lame, huh?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
You make me laugh.
I'm here for ya, bro...

Sure, sweatshops happen. I just am not a fan of blatant advertising in an avatar, but that's just me. If Witness really likes Nike that much, he should go for it!

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
No, this one my BIL sent me. I think he found it on the web. I had a black kokopelli as my first avatar, then I posted a pic of my kokopelli tattoo and JJ make it a jpeg for me and I used it for a while. I posted this new orangish kokopelli on iRovr and Buffy suggested I use it here.

lol, if you ever need anything in photoshop don't hesitate to ask. I still cant decide what to put.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
lol, if you ever need anything in photoshop don't hesitate to ask. I still cant decide what to put.
Thanks! But I do not even own the program. I just edit my photos in iphoto. I can crop them and stuff in there and it is easy. I was thinking of learning photoshop, but I do not think I have the time. Maybe someday!

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Its not that hard to learn it , just mess around with it and you will learn new techniques and stuff.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC

where the hell is buffy, anyway?