Which case? Help me

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which Case to get

• Evo

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Agent 18

Votes: 19 95.0%

• Total voters

Rip

Silver
Oct 23, 2007
Northern England
Do you mean the Revo? I can't see an Evo for the iPhone.

If you DO mean Revo, I've had one and it's just plain nasty and cheap looking. Definitley detracts from the phone.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
I just picked up the Agent 18 based on reviews I've read here. I'm very pleased with it, however, don't have any experiences with any other cases.
And you wont have experiences with other cases if you're going to strictly limit your options based on what you read on the forums. Everyone likes what they like. So far, I have 5 different cases because my style and taste change.

The Agent 18 was highly recommended here; but it seems to be the only one thats talked about the most. In my mind, there has got to be other cases, but I woudnt know about them if I didn't try them out for myself.

Never lose that receipt! :laugh2:

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
And you wont have experiences with other cases if you're going to strictly limit your options based on what you read on the forums.
dude, that is the point!

why bother with 5 cases of different types when i can read some reviews (by the way, you make it sound impossible to form a valid opinion based on other people's opinions), make an informed decision, and get a case that fits my needs the absolute best? I don't care what the incase "x", or the iskin "y", or the vaja "z" are like anymore, because the agent18 does everything i want it to do, and nothing i don't want it to do.

Ocala

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Ocala, FL
Well right now I'm using the DLO... But I did meant Revo not Evo....

I have a Revo and like it. Right now I'm using the Otterbox case and actually DO like it as well.

I'm waiting for the new "bulletproof" Otterbox case - it's bigger but I think I'll like it even better.

In agreement with prior posts, there is no one "perfect" case. It depends what you're doing at the time. I have several and like them all.

Except for the first cheap silicone case that I bought....:cool:

Good Luck!

shawn

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Too many people have indicated that the Agent 18 does not protect the phone in one extremely important respect. In fact, the case itself is responsible for a great many users saying that the case directly contributed to bezel scratching by trapping dirt and then "sanding" the bezel with the slight movement of the phone within the case that occurs during normal jostling.

I have numerous iPhone cases, and none have a design which would inflict cosmetic damage to the phone.

Isn't the point of having a case to protect from damages, cosmetic or otherwise?

Resident Plarp

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
www2.oakland.edu
... Isn't the point of having a case to protect from damages, cosmetic or otherwise?
The man has a point and I'd like to rescind my previous recommendation of the Agent18. I hadn't taken the case off my phone since I bought it two weeks ago. There are a few scratches about the bezel, no gouges but it's annoying nonetheless.

No more Agent18 for me.