Which cases are you sporting?

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
I saw that on eBay but couldn't get a back view, can you use the csmera in it? Looks nice for a wallet/case

Sent from my 32GB iPhone 4s on iOS 5.1!
Only thing iPhone is missing is an expandable memory port! Come on Apple give us a microSD port already!
The camera is blocked by the case. But it is a small trade off in my opinion as I only ever use 3 cards and never carry cash. I always forget my wallet but never forget my iPhone, never. So if it's one singular item then I can deal with the 2 seconds it takes to slide the phone up and take a picture.

Jessaw1981

Bronze
Mar 17, 2011
I can't really afford an otter box so I got the one at Walmart made like the defender. It say army issued or something like that lol. I really like it. It has a screen protected that's clear. There's 2 plastic pieces that you snap together and there is a rubber case that goes on the outside. an it was only 30$

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
I can't really afford an otter box so I got the one at Walmart made like the defender. It say army issued or something like that lol. I really like it. It has a screen protected that's clear. There's 2 plastic pieces that you snap together and there is a rubber case that goes on the outside. an it was only 30$

that's the otter box it sounds like. The otter box makes the defender.

Jessaw1981

Bronze
Mar 17, 2011
That's their version of the Defender. Not a bad case at all for the price!
no not bad and I love mine it has saved my phone I don't know how many times. I'm not real big on cases I usually just have a silicone case but I was pregnant and I dropped it more that 9 mo. Than all my other cell phones put together lol. So it really saved mine. I love the fact that it covers the face because I am very anal about scratches lol.

cbow

Mar 30, 2012
I don't currently have one. But have any of you seen this new case? iPhone Case that would be kinda hard to put in your pocket. You can buy it from 3d printers or something but it's like $90. To rich for me.

fanboy

Bronze
Feb 5, 2012
I have the original kraken and newer kraken ams case. Both are mil speck and better & cheaper than the defender from Walmart.

Thinking of trying out the life proof case that is water proof and shock resistant ( yes water PROOF ).

Apple iAddicted

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 20, 2012
Now, what kind of case do I dream of owning for my 4S?

This $400 titanium/wood wonder from EXOvault:

Check out their whole line here: http://exovault.com/shop-iphone-4.html
nice cases for rock stars and movie stars..... That titanium cost more than my phone lol

Sent from my 32GB iPhone 4s on iOS 5.1!
Only thing iPhone is missing is an expandable memory port! Come on Apple give us a microSD port already!

Last edited by a moderator: