Which color iPhone 5S: Space Gray, Gold or White?

What colour do you plan to buy this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
What is your colour of choice for this years iPhone?

I have made a poll in line with current rumors of new colour configurations.

VOTE!

Edit:

I remember now that it should be champange and not gold.

I will put in the first vote. It has to be white for me this year, you can vote for multiple colours if you are purchasing more than one iPhone 5S.

White and Champange for me I think, May be a bit girly. But I don't give a rat's fat one :p

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I'm going with my favorite Black iPhone 5S. All myiPhones have been Black. The other choices don't entice me to want to break the tradition.

The other color choices are great but I Always bet on Black!

It's just so sleek and sexy. Love it!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
After the reveal, I'm still going gold. I like the idea of Space Gray, but iOS 7 just flat out looks better on iPhones with a white front. To be different, I'm going with gold. I think the best looking of the bunch is the silver, white. Classic beauty and would really work well with iOS 7.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
After the reveal, I'm still going gold. I like the idea of Space Gray, but iOS 7 just flat out looks better on iPhones with a white front. To be different, I'm going with gold. I think the best looking of the bunch is the silver, white. Classic beauty and would really work well with iOS 7.
Actually, the last few hours I've been thinking of white instead of gray. I don't care for the white front either, but I think I'd like a change, and the chipping of the black has really put me off.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I can't stand a white phone. I think it draws away from the screen...
I remember thinking that it would do that before I actually got one. It's never felt like a distraction to me and I've never regretted my decision to get the white. It's also nice how the silver back doesn't smudge or get fingerprints.

drewatl

Bronze
Jul 5, 2008
Atlanta
www.twitter.com
I currently have the white iPhone 5. I'm thinking about going with the Gold. Hopefully it won't look to "girly" in person. Lol... I hope I won't be the only guy walking around with a Gold iPhone.

Sent using iCafe app