Which DLO case to go with?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 24, 2007
I have decided on the DLO HipCase Holster for my iPhone but which one? I am debating between the black leather one or the black nylon one. Which would you recommend?

Last edited by a moderator:

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I have the leather one and I love it. It doesn’t look tacky IMO.:laugh2:
I also have the incase rubber casing, crystal film set for my screen, and bodyguardz for the back. I know its over kill but I'm happy with it because until now my iPhone doesn’t have any scratches on it plus I have that peace of mind that it has some type of protection. My iPhone fits on the DLO HipCase Holster with the incase but it took some time before it loosened up to the point where I don’t have a hard time taking it out.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i bought the leather one but now i want the other one damm then always coming up with new things.. im going to go exchange mine for the sporty one.......

iPhone69

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
South Florida
he jamjacket is great and all since it holds your head phones, but it attracts lint like crazy, stretches out too fast, and since it has a place for the headphones it makes it super bulky. I returned it for those reasons, and bought a crystal jacket set

Leed

Aug 5, 2007
+1 for the leather DLO. I haven't tried the other one though. I dropped my phone inside the DLO case from about 4 feet. I have a scratch on the chrome bezel (because it's exposed) but the phone is okay.

impaler

Silver
Apr 28, 2007
After having a leather case, and since it left part of the rear and chrome sides of the phone exposed, when I dropped it, it got dinged. Got the Jam Jacket (blue color) and it fully protects everything but the screen and the camera lens...for obvious reasons.