Which iPad mini model do you think will be the most popular?

Discussion in 'iPad mini' started by CASEACE79, Oct 25, 2012.

1. CASEACE79

CASEACE79 Contributor
    Bronze

I think it will be the 16g wifi model. Parents like myself with children that want an iPad for Xmas will see this as the cheapest option. I also think the LTE models will be less popular than with the iPad models for the same reason.

2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

Definitely the 16GB model for a number of reasons.

I've always thought that if they priced the iPad mini at $249 or below, there would be a good number of existing iPad owners who would have purchased one. There still will be at $329, but not as many and those users probably won't go big. They'll want the mini experience at the lowest cost.

A big audience for the mini will be those who don't currently own a tablet, but avoided it due to cost. They might shop lower cost tablets, but will stretch their budgets for the $329 model.

Of course, there are others who will buy the mini because it's mini. They'll get the more geebee's and cellular, making this the ultra-portable iPad.

3. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

lowest price point I agree

4. laughjimbo

laughjimbo Member
    Bronze

I agree that it will probably be the 16gb WiFi, I have 3 children and i expect i will be buying at least 2 of these for my girls for christmas, lowest price will always be the best option for most.

5. CASEACE79

CASEACE79 Contributor
    Bronze

I don't see how they could have justified anything lower than $329 for the price point without crippling their line up. Who would buy an iPod touch at $299 when the mini is $249?

6. billnye97

billnye97 Contributor
    Silver

Totally agree. It is the only price point. As far as popularity definitely the 16Gb.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iCafe app

7. lovercase

lovercase Member
    Bronze

I would like the 4G model, 32G