Which iPhone 5 case are you getting?

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Is it a ghost armor though? The one they provide is not a full sized screen protector. Seeing that the earpiece and camera are covered by the case itself, a 'regular' sized protector would have to go under the faceplate of the case.

Link to the same reviewer installing the provided protector:
I see your point. I guess I could have the ghost armor cut down to mimic the one included. ;) Or just use the one included. RoofMonkey, thanks for the explanation!

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1372982051.934873.jpg

Sent using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I see your point. I guess I could have the ghost armor cut down to mimic the one included. ;) Or just use the one included. RoofMonkey, thanks for the explanation!

View attachment 30073

Sent using iCafe app
No problemo! Just didn't want you to possibly waste $$ on a screen protector and possibly end up with a leaky case ;)

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
No problemo! Just didn't want you to possibly waste $$ on a screen protector and possibly end up with a leaky case ;)
I already have the ghost armor, so a replacement only costs me $5. I can replace it as many times as I want for $5 each time. I don't think ghost armor will install a cut up version themselves. I'll probably have trim it myself, after they install it.

Sent using iCafe app

A333West

Feb 7, 2013
I have really been thinking about getting the Boostcase CC Holder for iPhone 5. I do not like having a bunch of things in my pockets. And if I can get rid of my wallet and have everything on my phone case that would be great.

Oct 26, 2010
I got the Desmay slight , love it. Form is maintained and the grip is awesome

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO

Badfishy

Contributor
Bronze
May 17, 2011
Houston, Texas
I have a Spigen Slim Armor in Slate colorway. This is the first case I've had on my phone for more than a week. I love how it doesn't overlap the front glass and get in the way of swiping. The colorway matches my iPhone 5 so it's like I'm still seeing the same back plate. I also have the glass screen protector from Spigen and its a match made in heaven!

Grayburn

Bronze
Sep 23, 2010
London, UK
I'm a big fan of Spigen cases. I had several for my 4 and am currently using a Spigen Slim Armor right now. I bought 3 of the interchangeable back plates so I can mix it up every couple of days.
I've had numerous Spigen cases for my 4 and 4S but since i've had my 5 i've just used Power Support Air Jackets. But today my Tough Armour was delivered, impressed so far.

Feb 3, 2013

Slu

Dec 14, 2011
I use Boostcase! Very slim case that you can attach an external battery when needed. I also have a wallet that you are able to attach as well...for the minimalist wallet person. For ladies, lots of options...

Lots of colors!

Boostcase.com

Sent using iCafe app

dkhmwilliams

Bronze
May 10, 2013
I did something that I said I wasn't going to do. I bought the official Apple case in black leather. I put the BookBook case away for a while.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a sexy black leather Apple case.

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
I did something that I said I wasn't going to do. I bought the official Apple case in black leather. I put the BookBook case away for a while.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a sexy black leather Apple case.
I did the same recently, I got the official black leather iPhone case. I've had it for a while, the leather is very supple and it looks great on the phone. It was a little pricey but glad I bit the bullet.

Sent using iCafe app

dkhmwilliams

Bronze
May 10, 2013
I did the same recently, I got the official black leather iPhone case. I've had it for a while, the leather is very supple and it looks great on the phone. It was a little pricey but glad I bit the bullet.

Sent using iCafe app
I really like the look of the black leather on the white iPhone. It feels different from what I was expecting. It is a lot softer. So far I like it. No complaints.