Which iPhone 5 case are you getting?

Josh Yates

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2007
Orion, MI
I have the Apple case too, but am a bit concerned with its protective ability. I also purchased a Spigen Tough Armor and it's pretty nice. Doesn't add much more bulk, but adds protection. Can't tell much of a weight difference between the two when only holding the case. Not much when the phone's in either of them. Not sure I'm going to keep it yet.

Sent using iCafe app

Grayburn

Bronze
Sep 23, 2010
London, UK
I have the Apple case too, but am a bit concerned with its protective ability. I also purchased a Spigen Tough Armor and it's pretty nice. Doesn't add much more bulk, but adds protection. Can't tell much of a weight difference between the two when only holding the case. Not much when the phone's in either of them. Not sure I'm going to keep it yet.

Sent using iCafe app
I have both too and i hadn't dropped my 5 in the Tough Armour but i did with the Apple case. I dropped mine from waist height and the phone was fine, case took the brunt where the lock button is.

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
I have both too and I hadn't dropped my 5 in the Tough Armour but I did with the Apple case. I dropped mine from waist height and the phone was fine, case took the brunt where the lock button is.
I dropped mine too just recently. It didn't fall very far cause I was bending down to pick up something. It hit a hard surface (bathroom tile floor). Neither the phone or the case was affected. Checked my case and not even a dent. I would think soft leather wouldn't soe as much damage as a hard plastic. I guess unless it hits something sharp?

Sent using iCafe app

Mrallank59

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 8, 2013
Are there iPhone 5 cases out there yet? Won't Apple be making one of their own? Are cases available already or will any be available on release day? If so, which case are you getting?
LIFEPROOF. Hands down.