Which iPhone case do you recommend?

iphoneras

Dec 15, 2007
Hi!

I was looking for a case for my iPhone and I visited lots of sites. I have found some producers like Beyza and Vaja . They produce great cases but, i still need to know is there any other brands to recommend.

BTW a slim vintage case from beyzacases.com looks great and also vajacases crystal looks beautiful.

It would be great if you recommend any other cases you like or you use....

Thanks

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Hi!

I was looking for a case for my iPhone and I visited lots of sites. I have found some producers like Beyza and Vaja . They produce great cases but, i still need to know is there any other brands to recommend.

BTW a slim vintage case from beyzacases.com looks great and also vajacases crystal looks beautiful.

It would be great if you recommend any other cases you like or you use....

Thanks
I have a Beyza slim slip in case. I have it in the purple. It is really nice, and they ship it to you right from Turkey! It comes in a really nice box and it smells good like leather when you open the box. It is lightly padded, but not too much. The case is still slightly flexible. I posted a really crappy picture of it on this forum. Here is the link to that post.

I can fit the phone in my rear jeans pocket in the case, but not my front pocket since I am a girl and so my jeans are kind of "fitted." I was going to get the vintage, but I went with color. It got a little scratched in my purse and I used my Coach leather cleaner and conditioner on it and it still looks great. I highly recommend it if you want a slip case for your purse or jeans pocket.

I really want a Vaja crystal case, but I will likely get a Vaja case that is not crystal due to the huge money difference.

Good luck on chosing a case!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I recommend the black Agent 18 case.

This is by far the most durable case I have yet to use. It is a bit bulky, but I think it has a nice feel to it. Also, the fact that it does not take away from the iPhone's sexiness is a big bonus.

- John

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
I recommend the black Agent 18 case.

This is by far the most durable case I have yet to use. It is a bit bulky, but I think it has a nice feel to it. Also, the fact that it does not take away from the iPhone's sexiness is a big bonus.

- John

i really like that case i don't have it yet but im thinking about getting it but have heard people say it scratches the phone easily have you got any scratches from it that you know of..?

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
I checked out all the cases at the Apple store including the agent 18 which I just couldn't bring myself to buy, it made a the iPhone significantly thicker/bulkier and I could see the chrome bezel protruding from certain sides.
Another Apple employee had one that completely covered the bezel which also leads me to believe there are manufacturing/quality differences from case to case. I like that it leaves the entire screen uncovered but I wish there was a case with the same design but a lot slimmer. The search goes on....

amedina

Sep 22, 2007
www.flickr.com
I got the Vaja Top SP Holster case, personalized black/white, and it's really awesome.
The leather quality is superb and there's a really good build quality all around.

It's not that bulky, it's very protective of the screen, sides, everything; yet it does have all the access you need to get to earphone jack, volume, s/w button, etc.

I would definitely recommend it.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I got the Vaja Top SP Holster case, personalized black/white, and it's really awesome.
The leather quality is superb and there's a really good build quality all around.

It's not that bulky, it's very protective of the screen, sides, everything; yet it does have all the access you need to get to earphone jack, volume, s/w button, etc.

I would definitely recommend it.
Please post us some pics. I also want this case and I am interested in pics of different peoples color choices. Did you get the clip or no clip?

amedina

Sep 22, 2007
www.flickr.com
Please post us some pics. I also want this case and I am interested in pics of different peoples color choices. Did you get the clip or no clip?
I got the no clip, I already have a belt pouch where I also keep my car's card, so no need for a clip.

I'll shoot some pics of it tonite.

It's funny though, reading through the Java site, found out the cases were made out of argentinian leather, in Buenos Aires. I'm in Chile, and I had to travel for businesss to Buenos Aires a few weeks ago, so after LOTS of searching, found a reseller in Buenos Aires that manufactured the case, and brought it to my hotel, all in less than a week. Yay!
Also, it was cheaper due to shipping expenses.

Anyway, I'll try posting pics tonite.

cheers!