Which iPhone Did You Get?

Discussion in 'iPhone 7' started by Europa, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Which new phone did you get?

I got a matte black 128 GB iPhone 7.
    1.jpg

2. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

I got NOTHIN!! And I'm surviving.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1474056640.775700.jpg
    I got a matte black 128 GB iPhone 7 too though your photo looks way nicer Europa.

4. darkpoet25

darkpoet25 Member
    Bronze

I have to say I'm really liking the matte black finish much more than the jet black. I could get one now using the Next program with AT&T, but my 2 year contract is up on October 4th. Not really wanting to go with the next program, and hope I can just keep the 2 year contract. Also not sure if I want the 7 or the 7 Plus. Have the 6 right now, which is comfortable for me to use one handed, but the Plus has me interested to see what the photos will look like with the dual camera's.

5. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

AT&T did away with two year contracts. I'd say go for NEXT or buy straight out!

6. Mthoroughbred

Mthoroughbred Contributor
    Silver

Just received the 7 plus matte black so far so good. Looks really nice. This feels like an S year to me lol. I can't wait to see what the pics will look like with this new phone going to AT&T later to get a glass screen protector.

7. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

I'm really liking the taptic home button, feels just like the track pad on my new MacBook

8. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I'm liking it as well. I don't find the taptic feedback bad at all

9. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

I'm now very excited for next year's iPhone!

10. Baller

Baller Member
    Bronze

My 7 plus matte black will be here Tuesday. Was able to walk right into Verizon and 1 pm and get the wife a rose gold 7 with no issues

11. Pac73

Pac73 Member
    Bronze

I got a black 7+ 128gb and the wife a black 7 128gb

12. nealh

nealh Contributor
    Silver

I have a question, doesn't bother anybody that there are two different versions of the phone one GSM and the other GSM/CDMA. So that if you get an AT&T or T-Mobile phone you cannot use it on the Verizon network or other CDMA network

I am an AT&T user but I'm locked into them and I find it very upsetting the phone I have to order is not fully capable and crippled

I know it seems like not a big deal and I don't plan on leaving AT&T but I don't like not having the option to go to Verizon if I felt the need to do so

I have talked with Apple support and nobody no presumption is there eventually will be a Sim free phone

13. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

It would be nice if the AT&T model had dual radios, but it doesn't bother me because I've never had any trouble unlocking my AT&T phones and selling on Craigslist, often to people on T-Mobile. Yeah, I can only market them to GSM users, but they sell like hotcakes regardless, usually within a couple hours of posting the ad. If I did want to switch to Verizon or Sprint, I'd either turn my phone into them and get a new one or sell the old one on Craigslist.

14. Leo

Leo Zealot
    Silver

iPhone 7, 128GB Matte Black.

15. Donny Musto

Donny Musto New Member

iPhone 7+ 128 GB Matte Black. Ordered it online @ 4:25AM when the site was finally working but of course didn't get it on launch day and still not exactly sure when I will get it according to Sprint. First time I didn't get and iPhone on launch day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Leo

Leo Zealot
    Silver

Really starting to think that Matte Black 128GB is gonna be a huge winner this iteration.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Keukawater

Keukawater Member
    Bronze

Ordered 4 iPhones on our business account. One matte black 7, 32GB. Two matte black 7 pluses, 128 GB. One 7 plus gold 128GB. Of the 4, only the regular 7 was supposed to arrive on launch day. But on Friday, all of the matte black phones showed up via fed ex. The gold one is supposed to arrive on Monday, Sept. 19th (of course, that one is mine).

Both of the matte black plus phones were originally scheduled for the 23rd and the gold was originally supposed to arrive on the 28th.

18. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

Order date: 09/09/2016 at 2:57:09 a.m. ET
    Apple IPHONE 7P 128GB JBK PHONE
    and of course AT&T messed up I will not have it until October

19. Zanthe

Zanthe #apple
    Gold

When I get round to it I'm getting the Matte Black 128 - 7.

Played with one in the Apple Store yesterday... can't resist. I'm on my every other year cycle anyway but wasn't going to upgrade. Now seeing it and playing with it ...well...take my money Apple! Thank you.

20. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

I have also ordered the iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black 128 GB model. I went with Apple Upgrade Program and won't have it until Oct. 18-31st, unless they move it up by a couple weeks. I think I would have been happy with either matte black or jet black. This is also the first time I won't have my new iPhone on launch day.