iPhone 7 Which iPhone Did You Get?

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Yeah. Still have my 7. Hoping I can get used to the size of the Plus. I'll sell the 7 after that.
Ah I see! You'll love the battery life for sure not to mention the cameras. I got used to my 6plus right away but after I switched back to the plain 6s I realized how much more convenient the smaller size was for my particular situation. In any event, enjoy the new phone and congrats!

Last edited:
Reactions: Europa

nealh

Contributor
Silver
Apr 3, 2008
Yeah. Still have my 7. Hoping I can get used to the size of the Plus. I'll sell the 7 after that.
Just use it for a few days and it will not seem big at all. I had the same concern. Went from a iPhone 6 to 7+, I have small hands and there is no way I could go back now. I have had the 7+ for ~ 2mo and do not regret the larger for one second now. It was too big of a jump though from the 5s to 6+. LOL

Reactions: Europa

Mrallank59

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 8, 2013
I don't have one yet. When I do, I'll likely go for the 7 plus. I've heard that the speakers are very good??????

jalalawi

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
Usually I replace my device with the initial releases since iPhone 4 then 5 and recently 6 and I was so keen to get it at the first opportunity available to me but I don't have the same feelings with iPhone 7 and most probably I will wait the iPhone 8!!!

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
If the new MacBook Pro is any indication, I hope the iPhone 8 is not a huge disappointment like the MacBook Pro was this year :(