Which is better Gmail or Yahoo?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 20, 2007
I have a gmail account right now but I kind of like the idea of the push email without having to have it check and drain my battery... I'm not to concerned about that though I really just want to be able to hit the mail icon and get all my new mail exactly like my inbox on my computer as well as when i delete a message on my phone it deletes the message in my inbox on the computer. I love being orginized. So which do you think is better and what do I do to make this happen?

On another note when you go to the settings<general<keyboard<enable caps lock what does this setting do?

Thank you!

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
Well with Yahoo you have their attrocious customer service hanging over your head. Last year they made a mistake and closed my account. Imagine all of a sudden losing access to ALL of your yahoo services! It's very scary to think how dependent we are on their good nature. Well let me assure you, they don't have a good nature.

Try finding their phone number. Then try getting a person. Then try to convince them that you didn't voilate TOS. Only a BBB complaint fixed it.

Stick with google. Gmail's better anyway, even without push. You can always have gmail forward your email to your phone.

Fafafoooey

Bronze
Apr 26, 2007
Yahoo no longer has a storage limit, at mine says that now. They also have close to the best spam filter. GMail's interface is pretty crappy, via the web, but as a generic email service, it is pretty good. Their spam filters are pretty good too. Just choose one of them, and you will more than likely be happy with it.