Which is the best DVD to iPhone?

xer4492

Jun 29, 2007
I know there are a lot of threads about different dvd to iPhone converters, but i was wondering what the easiest and most efficient one is to use with a windows PC.

Doc Holiday

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
Las Vegas
Trial & Error

Yes there are many threads about this. Don't be fooled by easy converters. Most of the time the image quality is poor (for my standards) and they lack the option to make adjustments. Keep searching the threads and you'll find a number of personal recommendations. Try them out and see what programs and techniques work best for you.

mrlampp

Jul 13, 2007
R U serious?

I know there are a lot of threads about different dvd to iPhone converters, but i was wondering what the easiest and most efficient one is to use with a windows PC.
When Apple makes this phone competitive it'll B relevant.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
2 Very Very Good applications ... Kinda like the phrase you get the best bang for the buck... imToo iPhone Converter its 2 applications in one purchase DVD to iPhone and many different video formats to iPhone format and settings can be changed aswell quality wise... you can choose from low medium high and high quality.. ImToo is known for their applications they have many and a good repuation..

also Nidesoft iPhone Converter is good aswell but then again everyone has their favorites

RchGrav

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
2 Very Very Good applications ... Kinda like the phrase you get the best bang for the buck... imToo iPhone Converter its 2 applications in one purchase DVD to iPhone and many different video formats to iPhone format and settings can be changed aswell quality wise... you can choose from low medium high and high quality.. ImToo is known for their applications they have many and a good repuation..

also Nidesoft iPhone Converter is good aswell but then again everyone has their favorites
I downloaded and tried a number of these converters. The BEST one I could find was by a company called CUCUSOFT. It will actually even crop the black bars at the top and bottom of a widescreen video properly. I recommend it!

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
ahh yes cucusoft aswell is a very good company they provide nice applications also..

cmiphone

Jul 5, 2007
I like to use NERO Recode from NERO 7. It actually has quite a few options as far as cropping, audio, quality, and resolution.

xer4492

Jun 29, 2007
thanks

Thank you for all of your advise! Now i'll start trying out these programs, great list...thanks.

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
Try handbrake, its free and does a great job.
this is a windows section not mac, unless there is a way for us to use it then i'm sorry. but any how i am using Videora now and just like PSP Video 9 it works great i highly recommend it.

F

f.carlos

Fastest~~~

WinX DVD Ripper Platinum should be one the best choices as it's the fastest DVD ripper in the market, I firmly believe!

S

shaomiaoshelley

DVD to iPhone Converter

DVD to iPhone Converter can convert DVD movies to iPhone videos so that you can watch DVD movies on the go

You can google it ang have a try!:)