Which MacBook should I get?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by RyansTitan05, Jun 17, 2013.

1. RyansTitan05

RyansTitan05 Contributor
    Bronze

I currently have a 24 Inch iMac (2008 model) that I'm looking to sell! Wanting to switch to a laptop! My main use for the computer is online browsing and some gaming not much! Every once in a while ill do some photo editing, video editing! I will store a lot of photos on the computer! Those are my basic needs for the laptop! Now which one do you think would fit me best?

Thanks guys

Sent using iCafe app

2. besweeet

besweeet Contributor
    Silver

Well, the very first place to start is with your budget. You can get a lot for a little but also a little for a lot. Since you're looking for a MacBook, getting the base 13-inch MacBook Air is probably a good way to go.

3. RyansTitan05

RyansTitan05 Contributor
    Bronze

That's my biggest delima, I would like a 15 inch! Going from a 24 inch to a 13 would be rough!

Budget, I don't really have one! But I don't want to waste money either!

Sent using iCafe app

4. besweeet

besweeet Contributor
    Silver

If you plan on using your MacBook Air in one spot a lot, you could pickup a secondary monitor to use with it.

Since the refreshed MacBook Airs just came out last week, it doesn't look like we'll be seeing a 15-inch model anytime soon, so the 15-inch MacBook Pro with the retina display is probably what you'll want. But I would wait until they get Intel's updated processors.

5. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

RyansTitan05 - Please post only one thread per subject. Duplicate thread deleted.

6. RyansTitan05

RyansTitan05 Contributor
    Bronze

yes sorry about that! I corrected the other thread! I posted in the wrong area!

Sent using iCafe app

7. RyansTitan05

RyansTitan05 Contributor
    Bronze

Thanks I was leaning towards the pro but I don't know! I may look at the 13 inch! I feel like I'd be paying double for 2 more inches!

Sent using iCafe app

8. RyansTitan05

RyansTitan05 Contributor
    Bronze

Anyone else have any input?

Sent using iCafe app