Which Movies to Import?

lasquintanas

Bronze
May 21, 2007
I'm trying to find a movie to buy on iTunes that has to meet some criteria:

1. Something that you can turn on and just start watching anywhere in the movie (i.e. Jackass, 40 Year Old, Zoolander...)

2. A movie that you can watch over and over again and not get sick of. Movies are $10 each, i wanna stretch my dollars.

What movies do you plan on syncing? Feel free to throw in tv shows as well.

Kyled8888@gmail.com

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
I love the office! Zoolander is also a great one that you can watch 10 times.

Eliza

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
get the office! it's awesome!

ilLegalBeagle

Bronze
Jun 12, 2007
The Producers. Great tunes, beautiful visuals (not just Uma)... Although the langauge can be a bit rough in isolated spots... Not sure who your intended audience is, but if it's just you, I say let 'er rip!

ilLegalBeagle

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm trying to find a movie to buy on iTunes that has to meet some criteria:

1. Something that you can turn on and just start watching anywhere in the movie (i.e. Jackass, 40 Year Old, Zoolander...)

2. A movie that you can watch over and over again and not get sick of. Movies are $10 each, i wanna stretch my dollars.

What movies do you plan on syncing? Feel free to throw in tv shows as well.
Haha, Zoolander was definitely the first movie that popped into my head from reading the annotated bit. I am just going to add some of my fave movies that I know well enough to start them anywhere in the movie. Ie... Fight Club

DanUC6

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
Get Dumb & Dumber in there...play at any part and you will get instant gratification!

RHJS

Jun 18, 2007
SoCal
40 year old virgin! That movie is the *.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
^^I am probably going to pay for some software to allow me to convert my current DVDs to iPhone format. D&D is absolutely going to be one of the first I convert.

ahactor

Bronze
Apr 4, 2007
Hickland, OH
The Producers. Great tunes, beautiful visuals (not just Uma)... Although the langauge can be a bit rough in isolated spots... Not sure who your intended audience is, but if it's just you, I say let 'er rip!

ilLegalBeagle
OMG HAHA! I haven't seen the whole thing, just a few scenes that my friends felt like showing me, I wanna see the whole thing, it looks hilarious!

Springtime! For Hitler! In Germany!.... =P

jda182

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Get Dumb & Dumber in there...play at any part and you will get instant gratification!
i love that movie, it is probably the one movie i can watch 100 times and still laugh my ass off

ThaCas

Jun 27, 2007
video

Man i already uploaded 300 and evan almighty and there on my iTunes and ready to be put on the iPhone.

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
i downloaded the trial version of DVDFab Platinum to convert my dvd's to iTunes.

the quality isn't great on them, but the files aren't that big which means i can fit more.

I'm going to put an iTunes download of the 2007 Rose Bowl Game (almost 2 GBs!) and the first season of the Ali G show...all together my movies/tv will take up 2.9 GBs.

radbrent

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
yay sgt. pepper's!

Um I downloaded "The life aquatic with steve zizhdjfkadfa" I figured eh why not...

I bought a season pass for the series called "THE UNIVERSE"!
it's amazing!

ThaCas

Jun 27, 2007
Tha video

MAn i just got The new Transformers and used iSquint to convert it it looks great and is gonna be another movie i will add to my iPhone