Which new iPhone 6 are you getting?

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by Europa, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I'm planning on preordering a 64 GB silver 4.7" iPhone 6 and using either a red or a blue leather Apple case.

Which iPhone are you getting?

Screen Shot 2014-09-09 at 1.19.36 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-09-09 at 1.19.18 PM.png

2. missygal

missygal Zealot
    Silver

16GB silver iphone 6 plus for sure!!

#2 missygal, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  3. Matt Reid

Matt Reid Member
    Bronze

I'm still un sure what to choose I'm going to wait until they are in my local carrier shop so I can play with them both in my hand

~Hartly

4. efuseakay

efuseakay Contributor
    Silver

Going for a 64GB Plus. :)

5. Sabis

Sabis Guest

I think I'll wait for iPhone 7/7s :)

Its always same camera,bit of battery dissapointment as usual....and hopefully the curent size 4.7 and 5.5inch will be a bit bigger in iPhone 7 probs like 4.9in and 5.7in respectively...and hoping for 4.9in(probably) better battery and 1080p display.

6. ricks2gtouch

ricks2gtouch Zealot
    Silver

I'm thinking, I'm thinking, I'm thinking . . .

The size of that Plus is nice. That battery life looks really great. But it is huge. I don't think it would fit in my pocket.
    I have never yet gotten anything but a 16gb iPhone. Unless someone convince me I need a 64gb, I will probably go with a 16gb Black 6.

7. RyansTitan05

RyansTitan05 Contributor
    Bronze

I'm having a hard time deciding! I want the plus... But my gosh it's huge! I'm looking at a friends 5.1 Samsung galaxy 5 and I just can't imagine it being bigger...

I think the 4.7 may be the ticket! I'm gonna try to order them both and decide when I get there.

8. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

iPhone6 space gray 64 gigs. Bummed there's no black version.

9. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

I agree with Europa same just not sure of the case. I will get up and order through Apple.
    I got the LG G3 and I do not want it to be bigger in overall size. Even so the iPhone plus is super slim. The only spec difference is the optical image stabilization and I can do without.
    My hubby has not told me yet what he wants yet. I hope fully get to pre order both Friday night.
    My kid will get the same as I. He has no choice he has to wait anyway. The contract is up on the 21st and I have no time to go to the store on the 19th we are leaving for NYC that weekend. He can have the 5s and get the new one for Christmas or his BD

10. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

I'm still deciding..but right now leaning towards the 64GB Space Gray 4.7 iPhone 6. 6 Plus is just too big for my hand, but I do like its battery life.

11. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

A galaxy 5" is fine for me. An iPhone 5.5" I'm not sure about. As you all have told me, I should go to a store and check out sizes near that size. If I remember correctly, they said it's still able to be used one handed. As got the GB size, I will always be with the 16GB. I have never needed more than that. I have music on my iPhone but not every song in the world. I don't keep photos on my iPhone either. I take some photos but I don't keep them all. A lot have hundreds of photos. I may have a ton later on in my life like my mom does. She has taken a bunch of photos of her grand daughter. I'm sure all of those are still on her galaxy phone.

12. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

iPhone6 space gray 32 gigs

13. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

I thought they don't make 32's

14. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

I like the looks of this
    iPhone6-2.JPG

15. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

Oh snaps I missed that, well I'm getting the lowest capacity then, I'm only using this thing for a year until the next anyway :)

16. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

Yeah I had to double check. Plus it's the same price as the previous models but only 64 not 32.

17. RyansTitan05

RyansTitan05 Contributor
    Bronze

I'm having a hard time trying to get a feel for 5.5 screen! Anyone have comparable phone that can help me out?

18. billnye97

billnye97 Contributor
    Silver

ME: Silver 128GB iPhone 6 Plus (unsubsidized)
    WIFE: Silver 64GB iPhone 6 (unsubsidized)

I currently have the gold iPhone 5S and I like the color but looking at the pics of them the gold looks atrocious. I might switch to space grey but the size and model will stay the same.

19. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Maybe look at a 5" Galaxy and imagine it just a little bit bigger. The galaxy 5" is not terrible. :)

20. billnye97

billnye97 Contributor
    Silver

The Galaxy Note is 5.7" so the iPhone will be slightly smaller. The hands on that the guy had on at the verge said it is really comfortable in hand because it is so thin.