Which screen protector w/ Seidio case?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wmflyfisher

Bronze
Oct 10, 2007
Athens, GA
I just ordered the Seidio rubber hard case. I want to use a screen protector as well. Which ones are you guys using, do you like it and why. I was thinking a bestskinsever or the crystal no fingerprint one? Any help would be great!

Regatta03

Oct 10, 2007
Power Supply!

The power supply (crystal) screen protector is AMAZING! Be sure to get the crystal kind and not the anti-glare.

I can hardly tell its even there and its almost impossible to get bubbles. I cant speak more highly of it. I cant even imagine anything being better.

I also love the Agent 18 "ecoshield"...fits perfectly and protects very well.:laugh2:

wmflyfisher

Bronze
Oct 10, 2007
Athens, GA
The power supply (crystal) screen protector is AMAZING! Be sure to get the crystal kind and not the anti-glare.

I can hardly tell its even there and its almost impossible to get bubbles. I cant speak more highly of it. I cant even imagine anything being better.

I also love the Agent 18 "ecoshield"...fits perfectly and protects very well.:laugh2:

Thanks guys! I've heard some people say they like the anti-glare b/c it doesn't show finger prints. Does the crystal one and where can I get it? The Apple store?

CarbonFly

Bronze
Sep 23, 2007
Columbia, SC
The crystal one will show fingerprints. It shows up sharp/reflective just like the original iPhone screen.

The anti-glare screen makes your iPhone look like the one on a macbook pro. It is not susceptible to fingerprint issues. Unless you have oily hands or something like that. haha :cool:

wmflyfisher

Bronze
Oct 10, 2007
Athens, GA
The crystal one will show fingerprints. It shows up sharp/reflective just like the original iPhone screen.

The anti-glare screen makes your iPhone look like the one on a macbook pro. It is not susceptible to fingerprint issues. Unless you have oily hands or something like that. haha :cool:
Well my main concern is the protector fitting under the Seidio case. Its such a tight squeeze. Will any protector fit?

Scribblah

Oct 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
I just ordered the Seidio rubber hard case. I want to use a screen protector as well. Which ones are you guys using, do you like it and why. I was thinking a bestskinsever or the crystal no fingerprint one? Any help would be great!
I've wanted to know if anyone has used the Bodyguardz protector with the Rubberized combo. I'd like to find out if that works.

Anybody? Bueller? ;)

mrarmbar22

Bronze
Aug 30, 2007
I've wanted to know if anyone has used the Bodyguardz protector with the Rubberized combo. I'd like to find out if that works.

Anybody? Bueller? ;)

I have the Bodyguardz and the Revo case. Its truly a great combo. The Bodyguardz work well by themself as well. :cool:
TC

Jun 26, 2007
Thanks guys! I've heard some people say they like the anti-glare b/c it doesn't show finger prints. Does the crystal one and where can I get it? The Apple store?
i would get the anti glare/smudge one
when i went to get the crystal one the guy specifically warned em that fingerprints will show, which is what i wanted to elmiinate
they are also same price BTW