Which slider is slimmer? Incase or Seidio

Doakiphone

Bronze
Feb 26, 2008
Ive been lurking on this site for some time, and I've recently been looking for the slimmest iPhone hard case. I was almost completely ready to order the seidio slider case. Then I seen the incase slider which is pretty freakin sweet too. I want to buy the slimmest, least bulky hard case there is and I wanted to know if anyone has held these two cases together and which is slimmer? hmm what do you guys think?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Isn't the seidio slim rubberized the slimmest, technically? I don't have any of the others for comparison, but I believe they advertise is as their slimmest.

I've been thinking about doing a quickie video review on mine as I'm in love with it... I think it's the perfect hard case. Keep an eye out for my video...

zipidy928

Mar 2, 2008
Isn't the seidio slim rubberized the slimmest, technically? I don't have any of the others for comparison, but I believe they advertise is as their slimmest.

I've been thinking about doing a quickie video review on mine as I'm in love with it... I think it's the perfect hard case. Keep an eye out for my video...
What case do you use?