Which Speck case should I buy for iPhone 6 Plus?

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by reginaalear, Oct 2, 2015.

1. reginaalear

reginaalear Member
    Bronze

I purchased a clear speck case for my 6 plus and I love it but it has the logo over the apple logo and also has nicks out of it. Speck has an amazing customer service and has offered me any case for free as a replacement because the logo placement will not be fixed for 4-5 weeks. I'm trying to decide which case to get but I think I've narrowed it down to these two and was wondering which one would you all get from the two I've selected? Or is there a different one you would get from them? I already have the grip candyshell so I want something different. Tia for any help! ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1443823217.107803.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1443823233.687425.jpg

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Looks like a good choice. I've heard good things about Spec cases. I like the second one the best.

3. reginaalear

reginaalear Member
    Bronze

Has anyone ordered one of their clear cases yet? If so was their logo over the apple logo? I've been hearing from some people that they got them with it in the correct place and I've even seen them on YouTube but their cs says all of the 6plus has it in the wrong place. I'm confused as to why this is.

4. 47seijar

47seijar Zealot
    Bronze

I've used the basic black Speck candy shell cases in the past and they're awesome for protection. Bulky, but ├╝ber-protective. For me though, my 5s was the last model iPhone I considered small enough to use comfortably with the added bulk (and protection) of a Speck case.

5. Njshoremom4gurlz

Njshoremom4gurlz Contributor
    Silver

Second one love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk