White Or Black 3G

Witch Color Are You Getting ...

• Total voters

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i didn't think i'd like the white, but the pics look pretty nice.

i'd still wait to make a decision until i saw one in-person... that is if i were going to get one.

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Im glad the back of it is 1 piece instead of 2 pieces. And is one color...I just like that more..also the black piece (antenna cover) would also click and sometimes come lose which really bugged me. Now its one piece so it shouldnt do that.
Good point Saverino, it might even be easier to swap out batteries with a 1 piece back.

divabimbers

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Arizona
I'm still torn on this as I like the looks of the black one but the number one concern for me is how hot to the touch it might feel, seeing as how I live in the Phoenix area. What I'm thinking of doing is trying the black one for a few days and then switch to the white one, compare like that if that's possible. Or I could just wait until I see it in person and then decide.

divabimbers

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Arizona
^^ Wow I didn't even think of that lol!
-Id be more worried about the internal hardware heating moreless the the color you chose :)

That's why I try and not use it too much outside if I can help it. Problem is I'm addicted to the iPhone. :cool: I don't spend an insane amount of time out in the hot sun so hasn't been an issue yet but I have noticed the metal backing gets pretty hard to hold then because it gets hot to the touch. So, that's the one reason I'm debating about the color.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
That's why I try and not use it too much outside if I can help it. Problem is I'm addicted to the iPhone. :cool: I don't spend an insane amount of time out in the hot sun so hasn't been an issue yet but I have noticed the metal backing gets pretty hard to hold then because it gets hot to the touch. So, that's the one reason I'm debating about the color.
If thats a problem, then this problem must be an epidemic around the world haha!
-Naw but metal does get pretty hot, but atleast you don't have to worry about it possibly melting, or the smell of burning plastic:sick: