Who Are You Loyal To Now?

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
For you At&t users, who do you feel you would stay with if At&t and Apple ever parted ways? I used to be a very loyal At&t costumer, but now i feel hooked to Apple. Would you stay with your old Love (if you ever enjoyed At&t) or would you stick to your new Phone Love Apple.

H

Hayesimus

I am optimistic that there will be a way to use AT&T even if they aren't partnered like right now. I would much rather that Apple just started selling unlocked iPhones, then people could use whatever service they wanted lol. But yeah, if there was just no way around it? I'd probably at least open a new line with someone else. But I have 5 phones with AT&T so I'd just let a friend use my current number probably...

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I'm with AT&T because that's what 99% of the people I call are on. Makes for tons of rollover minutes, even with the cheapest plan. Me and the wife have been with some version of AT&T for the past 15+ years. If the iPhone were to have been offered on another (GSM) network, I probably would have gotten it and unlocked it for AT&T!

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
well my family owned a Cingular store ever since they have ben around. It wasn't until about two years agoe that my mom decided to go back to teaching so we sold the store. I loved Cingular. But then again when your family owns a store u don't have to worry much about customer service. At&t has ben good to me but I'm more about the phone than the carrier.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
I've been a long-time Verizon Wireless customer. For my iPhone, I left the family behind and jumped over to AT&T. Verizon, via Vodafone who really wears the Verizon pants, is shifting to LTE, which is a GSM standard. I'd be very interested to see if an unlocked iPhone eventually makes its way to Verizon.

Verizon made out like a bandit in the 700 MHz FCC auction; AT&T less so. Verizon has also announced its intention to use the 700 MHz spectrum for LTE. This spectrum has better penetration power and distance than the current frequency bands.

H

Hayesimus

so then little girls can say,"grandma, what big brain tumors you have." lol. we are probably mutating the human genome with all our cellular and microwave signals...

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
We've been with AT&T since before I was born basically so I really don't plan on switching anytime soon. I would be torn if Apple went to another provider but I'd have to see which one when the time came.

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
If a Sprint iPhone ever comes out, I am sooo there.

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
Interesting I see a lot of people actually love themselves a little bit of At&t. good to know i am not the only one.

yakob89

Bronze
Apr 16, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
I have to agree with Eragon. Everybody I talk to has Verizon I would switch in a heart beat if iPhone was unlocked for Verizon. I think AT&T is overrated.

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
You brought it out of me, the only thing I hate about At&t is that static thing that happens when the phone rings. Which Just reminded me of a funny video i saw. Check it out

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I hate AT&T.

that's why I'm on tmobile.

if they ever came out with a new one, for tmobile, I would be so happy, it might be crazy.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
If a Sprint iPhone ever comes out, I am sooo there.
Out here in west texas i wouldn't use sprint if you paid for it lol its totally worthless here once you leave I27 your screwed AT&T coverage however is great out here, we don't even have Verizon here

i have been with AT&T for 12 years or so and don't have much problems though i might unlock and go with TMobile if their coverage ever gets better here