• New England Patriots

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
As a Cowboys fan in NY, I have no choice but to root for the Pats. Honestly, I lose either way. I've been rooting for {Insert team} vs Pats hoping to break their perfect season. I think the first and only time I've ever rooted for the G-Men was the last game of the season. Look where that got me. The Giants were a different team because of that game and took out my Cowboys.

I'm rooting for the end of the game, so I can count the days until next season. My popcorn will not be ready tomorrow.

For you Giants fans, enjoy your day. It has been an amazing run and you know what they say about "any given Sunday". If they pull it off, it would be the biggest upset in Super Bowl history...IMHO.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
If the Giants do pull out a victory, I will officially make the Giants my second favorite team!

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
As a Cowboys fan in NY, I have no choice but to root for the Pats. Honestly, I lose either way. I've been rooting for {Insert team} vs Pats hoping to break their perfect season. I think the first and only time I've ever rooted for the G-Men was the last game of the season. Look where that got me. The Giants were a different team because of that game and took out my Cowboys.

I'm rooting for the end of the game, so I can count the days until next season. My popcorn will not be ready tomorrow.

For you Giants fans, enjoy your day. It has been an amazing run and you know what they say about "any given Sunday". If they pull it off, it would be the biggest upset in Super Bowl history...IMHO.
Cowboys fan too - since I was a kid. Agree that Giants win would be biggest upset ever ...

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Cowboys will come out of nowhere and win.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I don't care much for the Patriots and my girlfriend is from NYC, so I guess I'll root for the Giants. Don't really care either way - just want to see some good football.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I don't care much for the Patriots and my girlfriend is from NYC, so I guess I'll root for the Giants. Don't really care either way - just want to see some good football.
Good close game would be nice - their game the last week of the season was a real good one, hopefully they can live up to that or better ...

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Is there a bias in the pollster? GIANTS listed first and in ALL CAPS, while the lowly patriots are listed second and in lower case. HMMMMMMMM ;)

Gotta go with the GIANTS!

You got that right.... TOMORROW HISTORY WILL BE MADE....

GIANTS WILL MAKE HISTORY BY STOPING HISTORY