Who can come up with the most creative rumor?

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
Rumors around the new iPhone have been going out like crazy lately. I was thinking we (EIC community) should come up with our own crazy rumors too.

I already posted on my blog and in EIC about iDish, the dishwasher feature that will be on the new iPhone.

Please everyone feel free to add the craziest or funniest iPhone rumor (dirty and disturbing rumors are welcome too ;))

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I have a very good source that tells me the V2 phone will have Idish. It will work seamlessly with Apple TV and you will be able to receive cable stations.

FlyersPhanatic9

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Apple will announce a partnership with brazzers announcing that they will launch brazzers mobile in HD on the iPhone.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Apple will release Parallels for the iPhone that will bring a virtual Windows Mobile experience to us all!

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
on the new iPhone have iFoward.....impossible to believe but you will be able to forward an sms

slipperypete

Bronze
May 20, 2007
Rumor is with the purchase of every v2 iPhone you will get a free 10 piece steak knife set and get to meet Billy Mays!

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
The 3G iPhone that has been so widely speculated is actually just the third generation hardware. 2G will be available on June 9th, but will be immediately made obsolete by the 3G phone due out on June 10th. Of course one should expect that any and all accessories fitted for 2G will not work with the most current device. Early adopters are expected to be angry and surprised.

OCiBot

May 9, 2008
CO
Just hours from now, Apple execs will explain how owners of the new 3G iPhone will be able to control the weather on their own. Up to now, current iPhone users have unknowingly changed the weather (cyclones, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes) each time an iPhone was jailbroken. But tomorrow...full control!

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
The new iPhone will implement a "WMD" feature (weapon of mass destruction), and Steve Jobs will announce his new found devotion to terrorism, and begin to take over the world!

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
The new iPhone will be able to transform into a MacBook Pro for when you need a laptop or youre at home or something, and can transform back into the iPhone when youre on the go.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I've heard of an amazing new feature that allows the user to highlight a selection of text, temporarily save it in the iPhone's memory, and re-insert it into any application on the iPhone. Truly revolutionary.

Cantwait4iPhone

May 6, 2007
United States
Apple is releasing a giant spaceship and it will rain phones down upon us. These phones will be the most amazing pieces of technology ever seen by human eyes, other than the pencil as we know it.

This phone, the skyPhone will have all above features, as well as being able to do all work for everybody and get everybody tickets to any movie or show ever.

Be aware of the catch, though. The skyPhone has a self-destruct program built in that causes it to blow up after one day of use. Use it as well as possible and as much as possible, as you will be back after one day to this silly old iPhone.

Coming soon is the piePhone, more on that later.