Who do you have in your NCAA pool

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I picked North Carolina to win it all for the men... For the ladies I have to go with my NHH from Jersey... LETS GO RUTGERS

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Kansas, Texas, Carolina, UCLA as final four. Kansas to win it all, though I hope Texas pulls it off.

Ladies = I don't follow it enough and bracket I'm in is just mens tourney ...

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
And his brother plays at Miss State I believe. Then again it might be Arkansas.

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
as sorry as they were this year my team is kentucky and my second choice is l-ville and then third unc..

i just dig good college basketball

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I'm an aggie but Texas, Kansas ucla and Carolina final four. Carolina to win it all. Women: aggies all the way

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
as sorry as they were this year my team is kentucky and my second choice is l-ville and then third unc..

i just dig good college basketball
I think Gillespie (ex Aggie coach) may well get you guys back to where you're supposed to be. And yeah college hoops is excellent, especially this time of year.

Can't wait to see what Curry does tomorrow - pretty amazing player - he's even got Lebron making special requests to see him play ...

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Lotta future pros on that Memphis squad, but Kansas matches up with them well. Can't wait for Monday night.:laugh2:
True - Kansas has got some size, and a lot of balance - vs that sheer athleticism at Memphis. Has the makings of one helluva final - hope it lives up to it ...