Who does things on computer from habit on iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dragoro

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Me, I keep double clicking on the top of the screen to shoot up to the beginning of the topic lol.

whale_hunter

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
I did honestly try to touch the screen on my buddies phone when i couldn't go to the option I wanted.

I HATE regular phones now, such a pain in the ass trying to get anywhere on them!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I have honestly tried double-clicking on avatars, fully expecting them to expand to fill the screen. How disappointing when they don't.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Not on the computer but I have tried and touched someone else cell phone screen forgetting I can't do that with theirs. I hate regular cell phones now too:p.

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
I know that when I switch back to a PC from my Mac, I'm always trying to use the two fingers to scroll or use the two fingers plus button click for left click. I find myself getting frustrated all the time from it.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Me, I keep double clicking on the top of the screen to shoot up to the beginning of the topic lol.
I do that all of the time! That feature really needs to be added to desktop browsers. :cool:

I also find myself trying to zoom in on pictures by just tapping (clicking) them.

I have to say this is the first time a PDA/phone/smartphone ever caused me to try to replicate actions on a desktop PC. That really says something about the iPhone.

In other news I was shocked when I realized my PC could actually do copy and paste....:p

--
Mike

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
My tablet PC has a touchscreen, so a lot of things I'm still able to do in the same way, but it takes a harder touch. It is a resistive screen. Great extensions for firefox include grab-and-drag, for the same scrolling experience, and geckoTIP for input panel compatibility. main thing I miss is the phone calling ;) and the anywhere Internet access.