Who else has gone insane playing Stupid Monkey Ball?

sonicwind

Bronze
May 12, 2008
ha ha ha ha. jibber jabber. damn-it!

Did I ever tell you how I got these scars?

ps: standing up seems to be the best way to play. it puts you in the best position for leveling the device and it seems like you can get the most exact minute adjustments by swaying your body.

Nutchos

Bronze
Jul 21, 2008
I've gone insane, but in a different way. I cannot for the life of me get the hang of this game.

I feel like I need to get checked for vertigo.

jimmyrules712

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
I've gone insane, but in a different way. I cannot for the life of me get the hang of this game.

I feel like I need to get checked for vertigo.
just remember you aren't moving the balll, you are tilting the ground.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I've gone crazy. Lately, I've done extremely well though.

Subhuman

Jul 23, 2008
I played for a while, then realised that the camera follow was going to get gradually more annoying with time so I stopped before I broke something.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I've gotten good at it - except for level seven. I cannot, for the life of me, pass that level.

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
it was pretty hard at first but i got used to it pretty quickly, its so addicting. and ive already gotten to the 4th world! :cool:

sonicwind

Bronze
May 12, 2008
I think it's a great game. It's simple and sensitive. Like all the best games it's extremely hard (for some of us, anyway) at first which results in more pleasurable play after a significant amount of time learning.

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
How sensitive is Super Monkey Ball?
-I don't wanna fail to to miserably when I get this;)
at first, VERY... but trust me, after only a few minutes playing, you get a knack for this game and it get easier i definitely recommend it.

just a warning, it takes a little patience but its definitely worth it.

sonicwind

Bronze
May 12, 2008
Alright thats great to here :laugh2:
-as long as it doesn't get me frustrated to the point where I end throwing stuff ya kno:p
Oh sure, I know you will get roided up and play Super Monkey Ball, after the 15 time going over the edge at the same spot you will find your iPhone embedded in the center of your TV.

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
I suck in the game cube version, so i refuse to suck more at the iPhone version; so i haven't bought it. But i do have CRash!

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
I heard good things about crash!:laugh2:
-One of them being that its the 2nd best game on the iPhone graphic wise
-Endless amounts of fun

Im gonna go on youtube and watch all the apps in action, cause I wanna see for myself :rolleyes:

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
I heard good things about crash!:laugh2:
-One of them being that its the 2nd best game on the iPhone graphic wise
-Endless amounts of fun

Im gonna go on youtube and watch all the apps in action, cause I wanna see for myself :rolleyes:
yeah, i also got crash. its really good actually. its a lot like mario kart wii