Who go there Tracking # from Sprint?

Oct 11, 2011
I just got my tracking information on my Sprint iPhone 4S. I opted for the black 32GB model. Placed my order on October 7th and also picked up AppleCare+. Anyone else receive their confirmation and tracking?

TheSnowman

Bronze
Oct 5, 2011
i got mine on sunday and all they show is "order processed" with 2 day delivery. Here we are wednesday night and they are not even in UPS's hands. This sucks as I wanted it Friday

Oct 11, 2011
At this moment right now UPS haven't update anything yet.
Here a reminder :

Status: Your order is being shipped. iPhone pre-orders placed on Oct 11 or prior are targeted for delivery by Oct. 14 or Oct 15. Any iPhone orders placed on Oct 12 or later will take 3 to 8 businesss days for delivery. Click on the shipping tracking number to track the progress of your order. It make take 24 hours for your tracking number to be active. For all other orders, please allow 3-8 days for delivery. If you are eligible for a Mail-in-rebate, but do not receive the form with your order, please go to www.sprint.com/rebate and print a copy of the mail-in-rebate form. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.

TheSnowman

Bronze
Oct 5, 2011
This is ridiculous. I ordered within 2 hours of the phones going on sale, Sprint took all my money out that day and I still have no update while others from sprint are beginning to get their updates. I will be pissed if I don't see something today

TheSnowman

Bronze
Oct 5, 2011
starting to get a little pissed here. Alot of people were updated this morning with their packages in louisville and I still have no update. Thanks for nothing Sprint..maybe this is a sign I should have stayed with AT&T