Who got rid of there jailbreak after some time?

denzel1989

Bronze
Oct 12, 2013
Hey guys. I have the iPhone 5S and as soon has evasion released a jail break I got down to businesss. But in some time, I noticed my battery life was compromised. Other than that everything else was okay. I just didn't like the way everything had changed.
Maybe it's got to do with the way I admire iOS 7.
Anyone in my boat?

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2014
Hi OP..are u the famous comic drawing in Note 2 xda forum? I really like your drawing...hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
I haven't noticed anything like that. I still have my jailbreak. I only have about 3-4 tweaks and no themes. I try to minimize the stuff a put on there.

Last edited:

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
None for me either...., I love it and probably the most resource using App I have is SBProfile. But I really haven't had any issues.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
None for me either...., I love it and probably the most resource using App I have is SBProfile. But I really haven't had any issues.
I've been jailbreaking since the first one came out and I've never suffered from battery issues because of it. I don't know if it's because I'm lucky or because I try not to use resource-intensive tweaks.

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I agree.. I try not to do the same thing. I don't even really theme my phone. But I do love the subtle little tweaks you can get from Jailbreaking. To me that is the biggest benefit.

Mrallank59

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 8, 2013
I deleted my first jailbreak. A few days ago I decided to give it another try. I'm sure it's me but I still can only down load the same 4 or 5 tweaks or themes or whatever you call them. It seems that everything I try to do says it's not compatible with my phone

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I deleted my first jailbreak. A few days ago I decided to give it another try. I'm sure it's me but I still can only down load the same 4 or 5 tweaks or themes or whatever you call them. It seems that everything I try to do says it's not compatible with my phone
Themes? VERY few themes in Cydia are iOS 7-compatible. Most apps and tweaks that are still relevant are compatible, though.