Who got their 4s tracking number?

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
It still offers the pre sign option and lists ups as the carrier accepting this option on my tracking number. So will it not work even if I print it out?

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app
Not sure but you can try.

medenblik

Contributor
Silver
Mar 25, 2010
both of mine are in Alaska..............

can't wait to get them.

tpeter

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
My wifes is in Kentucky and I live in NC. It could be here tomorrow but i wonder if they will put a hold on it

Kgd0630

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 8, 2010
Anderson, SC
Mine is in Kentucky. Coming to south Carolina :)

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
I also have a tracking #. UPS haven't update the info :(
That always takes awhile, when Sprint ships something.

When I bought my son a new Evo, the tracking started showing up an hour AFTER he'd already received the phone and called me on it!

Mistress of Mischief

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
That always takes awhile, when Sprint ships something.

When I bought my son a new Evo, the tracking started showing up an hour AFTER he'd already received the phone and called me on it!

Mistress of Mischief
That would suck. I need to know which day to take off from work so I can wait for it. :)

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
That would suck. I need to know which day to take off from work so I can wait for it. :)
He wasn't happy, either. He's a teen and hated the idea of having to sit at home waiting for it.

Mistress of Mischief

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
My account was initially charged $641.98 for 16gb + 64gb iPhone 4S. Just checked and there is an ADDITIONAL $427.99. Both lines say

AT T K004 9966 ESTOR

But the newer one that is for $427.99 has

PURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
AT T K004 9966 ESTOR

I'm assuming the $427.99 is the 64hb + tax - but why would they hold an additional $427. What if I (or someone else) didn't have the extra $427 in the account. The total held is the sum of the 2 so it is 2 separate charges.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
My account was initially charged $641.98 for 16gb + 64gb iPhone 4S. Just checked and there is an ADDITIONAL $427.99. Both lines say

AT T K004 9966 ESTOR

But the newer one that is for $427.99 has

PURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
AT T K004 9966 ESTOR

I'm assuming the $427.99 is the 64hb + tax - but why would they hold an additional $427. What if I (or someone else) didn't have the extra $427 in the account. The total held is the sum of the 2 so it is 2 separate charges.
Um, wow! This sounds wrong, but one of these extra charges should fall off. Is it actually charged or is it pending? Have you used a Credit Card or a Debt Card? If it's Debt card the charge that is still pending will fall off definitely.

However, if not, call Apple or AT&t whoever you ordered with and let them know that you have too many charges. If they can't take the charge off right away, call your Credit Card company and let them know that you need one of these charges taken off of your card.

Let us know how this went.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Finally....this morning I checked and my status didn't chage, by the time I got to work, I checked again and my order has SHIPPED! :ROFLMAO: I have two shipping numbers. Weird. :rolleyes: They are coming FedEx so I have a feeling that I will get these on Friday for sure, unless they are slated to be delivered tomorrow. There is no information when I go to Fed Ex so that leads me to believe it will be a Friday delivery.

Anyway! I AM STOKED! I can't wait until my hubby gets his phone! He really really needs it!

Kgd0630

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 8, 2010
Anderson, SC
My wifes is in Kentucky and I live in NC. It could be here tomorrow but i wonder if they will put a hold on it
Just got off phone with ups! She confirmed they are holding them in Kentucky until they all "catch up" so that none are late!

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Just got off phone with ups! She confirmed they are holding them in Kentucky until they all "catch up" so that none are late!

No, till Apple says so. Phones can be shipped to customers only when Apple say so, even if they arrived yesterday at the warehouse, you won't get it till at least the 13th.

billnye97

Contributor
Silver
Jun 21, 2007
Cleveland
Verizon charged my credit card but I still haven't received anything from them giving confirmation numbers. Weird.

Jodyw16

Bronze
Oct 9, 2011
Yeah.. Mine says shipped via Fedex on 10-8-2011... I WANT MY PHONE! Okay.. Calm down.....

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
I figured they would be held in KY unfortunately, but oh well. Mine was there yesterday morning and is still there. To receive it tomorrow, they would have to leave today to get into MD sometime overnight and then put it on a truck for delivery tomorrow. IMO, it will probably leave tonight or tomorrow and then out for delivery friday. no biggie, I will be home friday anyway.

Jodyw16

Bronze
Oct 9, 2011
I figured they would be held in KY unfortunately, but oh well. Mine was there yesterday morning and is still there. To receive it tomorrow, they would have to leave today to get into MD sometime overnight and then put it on a truck for delivery tomorrow. IMO, it will probably leave tonight or tomorrow and then out for delivery friday. no biggie, I will be home friday anyway.
At least I'm in TN so.. Not far to go!

Jodyw16

Bronze
Oct 9, 2011
SORRY! Just doing a happy dance.. It's hard for me not to get in my car and drive to KY! LOL Of course.. Yours will probably ship today and mine tomorrow since it doesn't have as far to go. :-(

Last edited by a moderator: