Who hasn't gotten their tracking number from AT&T yet?

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
It will probably be around Wednesday before you get it. Might start to worry if nothing by then. Of course if there were any issues I think they would have said so by now.

NewGuy

Bronze
Dec 30, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.facebook.com
It will probably be around Wednesday before you get it. Might start to worry if nothing by then. Of course if there were any issues I think they would have said so by now.
Oh ive personally called them twice a day since friday and everytime they said everything looks perfect. but ya i think it might not come till Wednesday. if i don't get anything by 5pm wednesday im finding the nearest AT&T warehouse and going there personally haha

lansbury

Bronze
Jul 1, 2009
You ordered when? And is this the first or second email you get from them?
I got the order in just after 1am PDT Friday. Got an email confirmation at 1:13am that day, and today at 1:29pm an order has been processed and pending shipment email

ITS ME DAVID

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
L.A C.A
this was from a chat with a customer service agent alitle while ago

you: hi
Paul Ciaralli: I will be happy to assist you with your order question today, Mr. Marquez. Please give me 2-3 minutes to ready your account.
Paul Ciaralli: May I ask when and how you placed your order.
you: no problem
Paul Ciaralli: May I ask what is your question regarding your order.
you: i was wondering why its been processing since friday
you: i preordered at 2:30 pst time
you: am
you: which should put me in the early preorders
Paul Ciaralli: Hope this helps: "Backordered" normally means that there is not sufficient inventory to satisfy an order. However, since the iPhone 4S is not released until 10/14/2011, every pre-order will show as backordered, there is no stock officially showing in the system until that date.
Paul Ciaralli: The " in progress" is in the same category.
Paul Ciaralli: They do not have the material in stock yet so they can not process the order.
Paul Ciaralli: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
you: ok im just wondering because on some forums people already have shipping confirmation emails with tracking #
you: and there orders were placed after mine
Paul Ciaralli: I apologize, I am unable to assist you with this through Click to Chat. I will have to refer you to our E-Commerce department that deals with all online orders. The number is 866-391-0749 M-F 8AM-11:59PM and Sat./Sun. 8AM-11:59 PM. I apologize for the inconvenience. I do not like having to refer you like this. I assure you that if there was any thing else I could do I would. Is there anything else with your account I can help you with today?
you: no problem thanks though have a good evening
Paul Ciaralli: It was a pleasure assisting you today. We appreciate your businesss and would like to thank you for selecting AT&T as your service provider. Please click the close button to end your session. A customer satisfaction survey will automatically appear and we appreciate your feedback.

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
Not AT&T, but I received mine from the Apple site. It left Hong Kong today. It didn't say anything yet about estimated delivery date, but it did go from China to Hong Kong. I figured once it is in the States I will see an estimated date.

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
AT&T orders probably won't show up until they arrive or leave their respective distribution centers. Just a guess on my part. It looks like the Apple orders are the only ones tracking from china.