Who hasn't gotten their tracking number from AT&T yet?

imamac

Bronze
Mar 23, 2010
Every order I go through this same cycle and so far <knocking on wood> I've always had my product on launch day - through Apple, AT&T, and AT&T Premier. Still, I can't help but refresh my AT&T order status page over and over...

Pkshepherd02

Bronze
Oct 5, 2011
I tried all that I could. My phone # and order #. I ordered at about 3:30 the night of pre orders.

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
I've checked mine 2 ways & both are basically the same. I just log into my account & click on orders or I follow the link in the email from AT&T premier & enter the order number. Both say processing. I wouldn't expect any info until the phones reach AT&T's distribution centers. Apple orders probably show activity because their shipping origin was in china & AT&T's will be from the US.

NewGuy

Bronze
Dec 30, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.facebook.com
I Got through at about 3:30 central time. Which is about 1:30 pacific time. I ordered over the phone.
I also ordered through AT&T over the phone. I ordered through premier but either way u should b seeing something. I would call them because I got an email a little while after I made the order and since then I've had access to my order status. It might be a website problem but it wont hurt to check.

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
I also ordered through AT&T over the phone. I ordered through premier but either way u should b seeing something. I would call them because I got an email a little while after I made the order and since then I've had access to my order status. It might be a website problem but it wont hurt to check.
AT&T doesn't ship from china they ship from the distribution center. When they get the phones & begin filling orders you will see something.

NewGuy

Bronze
Dec 30, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.facebook.com
AT&T doesn't ship from china they ship from the distribution center. When they get the phones & begin filling orders you will see something.
That is for a tracking number. I think she cant even see the order status on AT&T's website. I think... should be able to c the status, but not the tracking info your right.

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
If you simply go to AT&T wireless & log in, assuming you have an online account, you will be able to view your order. Try from a pc if you can.

Pkshepherd02

Bronze
Oct 5, 2011
I just showed a pic of what it does when I try to look at my order status. I just got off the phone with an AT&T representative and she said that I'm still expected to get my phone on the 14th but it also could be up to 21-28 days. I'm going to be ticked if I don't get my phone on friday because I would probably be able to get up early and go to an AT&T store if I wanted one on Friday. I asked about canceling orders and she said that wouldn't be possible until I got the product. I really hate AT&T. I wish it wasn't the only place to get good svc where I live.

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
I saw the pic but you did it on your phone & appears like you attempted an order search. If you login to AT&T wireless from a pc & view your account where it shows usage, current bill, etc there's like 2 different places to look up orders but both show the same thing. One is on a bar at the top & the other towards the bottom right corner. You can do it on your phone but don't use the mobile version.

NewGuy

Bronze
Dec 30, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.facebook.com
I just showed a pic of what it does when I try to look at my order status. I just got off the phone with an AT&T representative and she said that I'm still expected to get my phone on the 14th but it also could be up to 21-28 days. I'm going to be ticked if I don't get my phone on friday because I would probably be able to get up early and go to an AT&T store if I wanted one on Friday. I asked about canceling orders and she said that wouldn't be possible until I got the product. I really hate AT&T. I wish it wasn't the only place to get good svc where I live.
I kinda stuck with them for the data speeds on the 3G. the talk and surf is also something I would probably miss. Given the time u ordered I really don't think it will be late because AT&T said that they sold out of their first shipment batch after 12hrs. so anyone that ordered before 3pm EDT should hypothetically b fine.

Pkshepherd02

Bronze
Oct 5, 2011
Okay I see what your saying vols34. Thank you. Newguy I hope I get mine on Friday in crossing my fingers!

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
Now my order says in progress & tracking says pending shipment. Still says backordered too. I also saw this: