Who hates Apple?

Apple iAddicted

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 20, 2012
I personally hate Apple. They made iOS 5.1 encrypted so there's no way of getting Siri on it :'(
if you want Siri get a 4s lol....... Apples encryption is security thats why we love it soooooo much.
Hey Mods any way we can ban all these Apple haters:p This is a Apple forum see the title "iCafe" :D note the forum titles iPhone, iPad, Mac;)
Wrong place to start dissin Apple wouldn't you agree

Sent from my 32GB iPhone 4s on iOS 5.1!
Only thing iPhone is missing is an expandable memory port! Come on Apple give us a microSD port already!

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
if you want Siri get a 4s lol....... Apples encryption is security thats why we love it soooooo much.
Hey Mods any way we can ban all these Apple haters:p This is a Apple forum see the title "iCafe" :D note the forum titles iPhone, iPad, Mac;)
Wrong place to start dissin Apple wouldn't you agree

Only thing iPhone is missing is an expandable memory port! Come on Apple give us a microSD port already!
Just down vote the thread like I already have ;)

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Why would any of us hate Apple? What reason could any of us have to hate them? We may not always agree with Apple's policies and such, but to hate them? It would defeat the purpose of joining this forum unless your purpose was to be a troll or spammer. For the vast majority of us, Apple has made our lives a bit more enjoyable, and for that we thank them, not hate them.

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
yes, I hate Apple.
Continuously improving, upgrading and supporting products.
Giving us the most stable and reliable mobile device OS.
Making my life simpler by enabling me to essentially ditch my PC.
Those mad geniuses forcing me to buy a new device on some crazy new schedule that keeps everyone guessing......
So yes, if by hate you really mean love, count me in!

Apple iAddicted

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 20, 2012
Only people who can hate Apple never operated anything modern they put out.
If your in the protesters for Apple using a China based cheap labor manufacturer, well news flash all major brands do that. Foxxcon also makes Dell and many other leading brands! I'm sure Androids are built in a cheap labored 3rd world country too! Its the American way lol build cheap sell expensive;)

Syamil

Bronze
Jan 31, 2011
Singapore
Essentially I used to be an Apple hater. Until I had the iPhone 4 & also when I joined this forum.

There's no denying of the cool factor of owning an Apple product. Haters gonna hate, so why hate Apple?

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
They offered three different price points for the last new iPhone, based on memory capacity.
What other mobile device manufacturer does that?
May be considered expensive, but u get what u pay for.
I was able to almost completetly pay for my 4S by selling my old jailbroken 3GS.
Apple products have high resale value, so any perceived "high price" is actually more of an investment.