Who is Going to be The Service Provider?

emmaonline

Bronze
Nov 24, 2006
I was just wondering if iPhones are going to be avaialble from all of the major cell phone carriers like Sprint, Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon and others or if they will be exclusive to one or a select few carriers? I am currently with Verizon and would get this phone if they had it available but don't think I would switch if it were only available from another carrier.

JiggyMatt

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
I was just wondering if iPhones are going to be avaialble from all of the major cell phone carriers like Sprint, Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon and others or if they will be exclusive to one or a select few carriers? I am currently with Verizon and would get this phone if they had it available but don't think I would switch if it were only available from another carrier.
Its going to be AT&T and ill bet you a million dollars im right.

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
What is it with these really odd posts lately?

To answer the OP's question... AT&T and Apple have an exclusive agreement. You can hack the iPhone and get it on T-Mobiles network, but then T-Mobile is about the only provider that sucks more than AT&T... so I'm not sure why you would want to do that. Everyone else (Verizon, Sprint) use a different and incompatible network, so it will never happen for those carriers.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX

To answer the OP's question... AT&T and Apple have an exclusive agreement. You can hack the iPhone and get it on T-Mobiles network, but then T-Mobile is about the only provider that sucks more than AT&T... so I'm not sure why you would want to do that. Everyone else (Verizon, Sprint) use a different and incompatible network, so it will never happen for those carriers.
The original post was 11/30/06. I would hope the OP knows by now :p

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I think JiggyMatt is just looking for all the old old old threads. Some funny shiz.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
I think it's kind of annoying.

If you think that's humorous Fafafoooey simply go to the last page. You too, can be "funny". :rolleyes:

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio

Some retard is reviving old posts from last year. Ignore him and he'll go away (hopefully).