Who is going to wait?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Are you going to wait or get it right away??

• I Plan on getting it on release day

Votes: 33 84.6%
  • I'm going to wait a few weeks for the hype to die down

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I'm going hold out for a cheaper price less problems

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I'm still undecided...

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
Do you plan on getting one the day of release or waiting it out for a little while.

I plan on waiting a few months for them to work out the bugs because I think like anything else new there are going to be problems with it in the beginning. I also think that the price will drop significantly within about 4 months. I'm guessing Christmas we will see big "Christmas specials" I'm tired of paying out the but for a phone then a few months later it's almost half the price... This happened with my razr and my current phone the blackjack. I got them both within a week of release and then kicked myself when I saw a slash in the price during the next "holiday"

So me, i'm going to wait until November or December so I can get the "de-bugged" cheaper version!

ilLegalBeagle

Bronze
Jun 12, 2007
I'm not sure for how long, but I am definitely going to wait a bit. At least for a few days or a couple of weeks. I want to see the real information about all the phone's features, its potential, the plan costs, the downsides, accessories, EVERYTHING. I'll probably still get it, but I want to see if something makes me stop and re-think the idea.

In the meantime, I'm relying on everyone here and all the gurus with blogs to give detailed reviews of all the iPhone features!

ilLegalBeagle

maclaptopuser

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
If we were gonna wait, we wouldn't be reading this board every chance we get.:)
Speak for yourself, I'm not buying one the moment it comes out.

Why? because I will have to wait for the 50 people in front of me, so it will be _hours_ before I get to the head of the line to buy mine......LOL..:laugh2:

maclaptopuser

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Once we get our iPhones, it will be fun to read the news about how many people flooded the parking lots, and stores to get their iPhones on day 1.

This promises to be one big party!

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
Speak for yourself, I'm not buying one the moment it comes out.

Why? because I will have to wait for the 50 people in front of me, so it will be _hours_ before I get to the head of the line to buy mine......LOL..:laugh2:
I agree. It's going to be nice, but not worth the hassle. I can wait, hell like i said earlier i'm probably going to wait a few months!

ennbr

Jun 16, 2007
Although I was initially in a hurry to get the iPhone I'll more than likely wait at least until the following Monday if any are available. If the phone was sold on the 29th in the AM I would check out the store by work less than a mile away from my office. No way I'm going to drive 20 minutes from home after a long day at work to wait in line for hours.

Also I still need more accurate information on the monthly cost. I've seen the rumors of $40 for data plus the voice package.