Who is taking vacation on iPhone Day?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Who is taking vacation on iPhone Day?

• I'm taking the whole week off!!!

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • My vacation request has already been approved!

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • I asked but my boss won't let me take the day off!

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I am to important to take a vacation day.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I will just wait until after work to pickup my phone.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • I don't need no stinking iPhone.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
OK, who is taking a vacation day on June 29th?

Yeah, I know 6pm, so technicallly you could still go to work and then go get your phone after, if there are any left HAHAHA!

debest74

Bronze
May 4, 2007
Palo Alto, CA
Ive been in vacation since may 22. I was supposed 2 fly up 2 C.A. on the 11 and I changed my flight just in case the phone came out that day. I also chose my fly back home on jun 30. I wanted 2 have the 29 free to get the phone!

Boyscout47

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007

Yeah, I know 6pm, so technicallly you could still go to work and then go get your phone after, if there are any left HAHAHA!
I work till 4 usually but that Friday I am coming in early (as if I will actually be able to work). Plus I am getting my minions ready to scope it out for me. I know a lot of people that wouldn't buy one themselves but are excited for me to and they have pledged there support to help me procure one.

kashbo25

Bronze
May 24, 2007
West Palm Beach Florida

I took the day off and told my boss the truth Im going to get the iPhone he said you are probably one of the most stupidiest guy to pay 800 bucks for a phone(unable to upgrade). I told him, hey if I get it I will go crazy, he has the blackberry pearl( ok phone) I phone is way better

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I took the day off and told my boss the truth Im going to get the iPhone he said you are probably one of the most stupidiest guy to pay 800 bucks for a phone(unable to upgrade). I told him, hey if I get it I will go crazy, he has the blackberry pearl( ok phone) I phone is way better
We're did he get the $800 figure from?

radbrent

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
I had a vacation planned before I planned on getting the iPhone. Hahaha so I'm getting it on vacation (hopefulllly)

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
I'm calling in sick that day....iPhoneitis....... Symptoms include anxiousness, excessive drooling, and googley eyes, excessive talking in a tech langauge only other people with iPhoneitis can understand.
:cool:

jtlax3

Bronze
May 31, 2007
I'm calling in sick that day....iPhoneitis....... Symptoms include anxiousness, excessive drooling, and googley eyes, excessive talking in a tech langauge only other people with iPhoneitis can understand.
:cool:
haha love it! reminds me of the office where dwight is told to pick a health care plane and Jim and Pam start making up diseases. it's hilarious.

I had already planned a vacation starting on the 28th. But since I won't be getting one until Sept anyway (to avoid ETF with verizon), what does it matter. :)

mrmacbook

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
the other night Steven Colbert (on the Colbert Report, TV show on comedy central) was commemorating the anniversery of Reagan's "Tear down this wall" speech. He said it was the most important day in history after the birth of Jesus and the release of the iPhone.

Then he said "Steve, I am still waiting for mine.".