Who is the iPhone's current biggest threat?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GSY

Bronze
Mar 22, 2007
It looks like Samsung have come up with a competive device and maybe even LG with the Prada phone but do Palm, Blackberry, Sony, Motorola have anything in the pipeline to compete?

ScottHawk

Mar 7, 2007
Google Phone. I've heard it's going to be incredible, and similar to the iPhone. I hope so. I have google email and everything so it should be very compatible with me. I'm still debating between the two. (I'll need to learn more about the Google Phone first ex. service, price, etc.)

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
Google Phone. I've heard it's going to be incredible, and similar to the iPhone. I hope so. I have google email and everything so it should be very compatible with me. I'm still debating between the two. (I'll need to learn more about the Google Phone first ex. service, price, etc.)
A number of sites are reporting that Google execs have recently stated that Google isn't making a phone.

Here is one for example: Google quashes mobile phone talk.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I would say pending the success of the iPhone, you can expect to see a number of simmilar devices comming out. Think Ipod>Generic MP3 players. I see the iPhone going the same way. iPhone>iPhone ideas on generic phone.