Who is Your Mobile Service Provider?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

emmaonline

Bronze
Nov 24, 2006
Just thought I would get a thread going to see who everyone is using as their mobile phone service provider and why they like them or dislike them!

My current provider is Nextel but my contract runs out this month and I am going to switch to Verizon because Nextel's coverage is just wat too terrible. I hear Verizon is the best in my area and their prices are good so why not!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Verizon has pretty good service. I switched from Cingular and it's been on par or better. Prior to that, I had Sprint. They get a bum rap. I was very impressed with their wireless coverage. I hear their service is a nightmare should you have problems with your account. I had some issues with my phone on Verizon and they were very good. Easy enough to get someone on the phone and they were helpful.

emmaonline

Bronze
Nov 24, 2006
Sprint is attractive now because it has free nights beginning at 7pm but I am not a fan because them and Nextel are now one and Nextel was pure crap! Guilt by association!

The only thing that I don't like about Verizon is that they reuire a 2 year subscription with all new phone activations... too long of a comitment for my liking!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Sprint is attractive now because it has free nights beginning at 7pm but I am not a fan because them and Nextel are now one and Nextel was pure crap! Guilt by association!

The only thing that I don't like about Verizon is that they reuire a 2 year subscription with all new phone activations... too long of a comitment for my liking!
I was able to get Verizon with a 1 year contract on both of my previous phones.