Who made money in I-day?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bllzll

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
well. i had some lady in line give me 100$ to save her a spot in line. which i was MORE than happy to do for her. ha. then someone i know calls and wants a phone. so i get him a phone and he gives me $170 extra for it. i almost paid for half of my phone just sitting in line..

anyone else make any money from crazy people dying to have the phone?

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
When I went to camp last night the first guy in line said that a guy had given him $600 cash to get him an iPhone. Then we got kicked off the property and told to come back the next morning.

Well of course the guy what got paid the $600 to get a phone didn't show up for some reason. Hmmmm..... I think that boy got himself a FREE iPhone.:)

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
A guy walked up 5 minutes till 6PM at the Beltline At&t in Irving, TX and paid a $1000 for a guys spot to be number 6 in line. I was number one in line and wouldn't give up my spot (I was about to walk in). My Wife and Me are setting at Home and love the iPhone (Can't stop playing with). I am glad I didn't take the money. I am a M$ Fan, but after today I will have to check out an Apple Store.

Awesome Phone

Maybe I have focus to much on price and never look at Quality ;-)