Who to Call First?

Who will be the first person you call when you get your iPhone?

• Parent or Guardian

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Significant Other (ie. wife, husband, girl/boyfriend)

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • A close friend

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • The Biggest Naysayer you know who has been doubting the iPhone

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I know there have been other threads about what you would do first. But this is just asking who is going to be the first person you call? My mom who is going with me to get the iPhone would be the first person I would call but since she will be there I am gonna call my other friend who should be getting his at the same time. First all iPhone conversation FTW!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Gotta call my buddy to brag just a little. He has to wait until August to get out of a Nextel contract.:)

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
i picked sig. Other. Lol you can be nerdy and romantic and be like your the first person that i was thinking about...CALLING ON MY iPhone WHICH DOES (go on and on and on) lol no?

rlp2011

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Im going to call work and tell the Im not going because im freaking sleepy :laugh2: plus i need to play with the phone all day!

iWant iPhone

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
call up the girl, and see how pissed she gets when she finds out i got the phone, because she kinda dislikes Apple, lol.

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
probably will wait for someone to call me first.

"O, im not doing much, just playing on my iPhone!"

Remain Nameless

Bronze
May 14, 2007
Definitely going to call my friend who thinks the iPhone is an overpriced and overhyped gadget and rub it in his face how awesome it is :)

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Definitely going to call my friend who thinks the iPhone is an overpriced and overhyped gadget and rub it in his face how awesome it is :)
I've only heard it mentioned a few times from my friends and one was last week after they saw the commercials.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
call up the girl, and see how pissed she gets when she finds out i got the phone, because she kinda dislikes Apple, lol.
Not sure how you hooked up with an Apple h8tr. ;)

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Steve Jobs.

Jobs: Hello, This is Steve.
Me: Hello Steve. This is me. I got this iPhone and it sucks. It does not have G3 and the dataplan is so much that I had to have my dog put to sleep so I could put the money on my dog food bill towards the data plan. On top of that it is not silver.
<click>
Jobs: Hello?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
not quite, but she just told me that I should call myself, leave a voicemail bragging about how cool it is, and then call my voicemail to listen to it. I think she's onto something there.
Oookay. Might be kind of fun.

May 6, 2007
United States
Probably some friends and some haters. Just to brag to the haters and see if the friends want to come see it. After all, it will be a Friday :D

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
The girlfriend, who is getting one as well...
Damn you've you an awesome girlfriend. My ex used to hate Apple products. One of the many reasons we're not together anymore. (LOL kidding. I'm not that shallow.)

iHuman

Bronze
Dec 16, 2006
Hells Kitchen, New York City
Damn you've you an awesome girlfriend. My ex used to hate Apple products. One of the many reasons we're not together anymore. (LOL kidding. I'm not that shallow.)
hey you're not shallow, I've dropped people for their love of Microsoft before. She is also the one that turned me onto Apple in the first place about 11 years ago. No turning back since...

H

Hayesimus

haha. Youngbinks, you've been around forever haven't you. Well... I can't be sure who my first call was to. But if it was to happen tomorrow, I'd call my bestfriend first. He know's I'm a dork and he'd probably be waitin by the phone for my call anyway. lol

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
haha. Youngbinks, you've been around forever haven't you. Well... I can't be sure who my first call was to. But if it was to happen tomorrow, I'd call my bestfriend first. He know's I'm a dork and he'd probably be waitin by the phone for my call anyway. lol
How did you dig this almost a year old thread up? You must be rummaging through all of youngbinks posts.

H

Hayesimus

Well, if you noticed the thread I started earlier(youngbinks' reveal) that explains it. I suddenly realized he hadn't done one of those silly things and I looked in his started threads and saw this one lol.