Who wants an NFL App?

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Unfortunately, Sprint is the Official Telecommunications Service Sponsor of the NFL.

So, Sprint is the only carrier that has NFL Mobile.

Does the NFL know how much money they can make with an app like that in the Apple Store at $9.99 a piece? That'll be for all the iPhones and iPod Touch out there!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I want an NFL version of MLB At Bat... but even better!

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Yes I want an NFL app. Are you watching the Giants and Redskins right now?

laststanding

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Yes i am. I am cheering for redskins even though i am not redskin fan. Which also dosen't means i am patriots fan.

I just hate Eli Manning. Skinny rumpy weirdo who looks like retard with his lard dripping.

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
No. Don't care much about the game unless Colt Brennan goes in.

I'm testing the different sports apps in this game situation though.

SportsTap is not doing well. It keeps endlessly loading.

ScoreMobile is the best looking of the bunch. But not a whole lot of stats.

Sportstacular takes the cake on the stats. But, I hate its look. Looks like a 3rd grader used a paint program to color it.

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Sportstacular takes the cake on the stats. But, I hate its look. Looks like a 3rd grader used a paint program to color it.

lol, I really want an NBA app too, one that gets updated everytime someone makes a basket and stuff.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
SportsTap has always worked well for me. Game stats and player stats (not just scores) are oh so cool! :cool:

Saint

Bronze
Feb 17, 2008
NJ & NYC
That skinny rumpy weirdo is a superbowl MVP, please don't forget it....

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
SportsTap has always worked well for me. Game stats and player stats (not just scores) are oh so cool! :cool:
Yeah, I used to like SportsTap too. But, lately it has been having server problems. And Sportstacular has player stats as well. I just hope they redo their color scheme.

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
That skinny rumpy weirdo is a superbowl MVP, please don't forget it....
It's funny hearing a Giants fan back up their quarterback AFTER he wins the Super Bowl.

Isn't one of the the reasons why Eli Manning did so well at the end of last year (apart from not having to hear from Shockey) is that the Giants were on the road and didn't have to hear the boos from hometown fans? :p

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
One big observation about Pro Football Live: it refreshes the score every 10 seconds or so which hinders its functionality. We should be able to set the refresh rate and turn it off completely. Otherwise it has a lot of great features and even pictures from the AP. Another criticism: the standings should be I'm order of the highest winning percentage. Right now it's alphabetical.

Saint

Bronze
Feb 17, 2008
NJ & NYC
It's funny hearing a Giants fan back up their quarterback AFTER he wins the Super Bowl.

Isn't one of the the reasons why Eli Manning did so well at the end of last year (apart from not having to hear from Shockey) is that the Giants were on the road and didn't have to hear the boos from hometown fans? :p
Eli never got booed in NYC. The NY fans are not so rude....:laugh2:
I always had Eli's back, win or lose.