Who wants Flytunes?

edwoo

Feb 2, 2008
California
hey guys. New on the board here. Anyways, I have three flytunes invites. Since I also have the distinction of being one of the only people I know that have an iPhone, first 3 people to email me gets the invite. Thanks. What a cool forum.

Ed

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I sent you an email. Welcome to the forums!

- John

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
It's pretty good! I'm listening to the reggae station in the world music category right now while enjoying a nice spinach omelette.:)

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Me, me, me! I submitted a request several days ago but expected to wait a while before receiving the email. I've noticed that I'm not alone and that iPhone users in general seem to be an impatient bunch of people..:p..so if you could send me that email, that'd be greeeeat!
buffyp73 at yahoo dot com

Thanks, and welcome to the board!

(BTW Dukel, the spinach omelette sounds delicious)

It's pretty good! I'm listening to the reggae station in the world music category right now while enjoying a nice spinach omelette.:)

mythrowbacknikes

Bronze
Dec 21, 2007
I would really appreciate an invite if you have any left over, I've been wanting to try this for a long time now.. Just didn't get a chance to look it over.. Well I just emailed you, send the invite if you have any left over at your convinience. Thanks ;)

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
Send me an email chaines[at]gmail[dot]com if you want one as well. I've got two more and they expire in 2 days. I'll forward you the invite, got mine this morning.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Flytunes' not working too well for. No matter what I choose, I get a message "couldn't tune to any relevant station". Either there's no radio around here or this isn't working at all.

Addendum: it's working, but the only station I can get is "Today's Hits". I think I'll pass.

gary88

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
Chicago, IL
It was working great for me earlier today, but now I'm getting that same message.

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
(BTW Dukel, the spinach omelette sounds delicious)
Oh it was. :)my boss had an important meeting so I got the day off today, usually I have to skip breakfast.

Posted fr. iPhone

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
iPhoneTony already posted a thread giving everyone the login info need for FlyTunes. Click HERE to view his thread.

OR

Go to THIS SITE on your iPhone and then enter the info it asks for. Once you get to the main page save it to your iPhones home screen so you don't have to enter everything the next time you go there.
Once you get it set up you can listen to online music. It's just like listening to the radio. Pretty cool.

Thanks again Tony.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I would appreciate an invite from anybody who has one left. My email is jbanks290@gmail.com.

- John

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
this is ok.. i didn't think that it was all that good for the hype that it got... am i missing something here?

thanks

gary88

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
Chicago, IL
Flytunes kept me company all day while writing papers. Loved listening to NPR and Todays Rock.

Now it's under maintenance until 2PM tomorrow.

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
anone else know how to view the album art like screen in the demos? Mine just shows a list of stations. I couldn't find a button to get there. Maybe I'm missing something. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I agree. I live in Boston, and I could tune about 3 or 4 stations. I removed it from by bookmarks.

- John

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
this is ok.. i didn't think that it was all that good for the hype that it got... am i missing something here?

thanks
I guess if you live in a small area without a lot of radio stations it would be OK. Otherwise any town of any size will have tons of stations like these and you can save your battery for the ipod.