Who Will Be The First iBand?

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
Since there's iAno, Pocket Guitar, and now the release of Drummer, who's going to be the first to create an iBand using all 3 programs? This is something that I would love to see. There's lots of you on here that are pretty talented with these programs. Maybe you can get together and create a video showing your skills.

seanwes

Zealot
Gold
Feb 13, 2008
San Antonio, TX
The Idiots.

The joke here is the "I" on Idiot. ...for the idiots...

iDiots? :p

Since there's iAno, Pocket Guitar, and now the release of Drummer, who's going to be the first to create an iBand using all 3 programs? This is something that I would love to see. There's lots of you on here that are pretty talented with these programs. Maybe you can get together and create a video showing your skills.
i would, but none of my friends have both of the following: skills, a jailbroken iPhone. lol. i have many friends with just one.

i may record myself doing all three and put it all together if i find the time.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
they already have an iBand with lots of youtube videos up. im not sure if they have done one with drummer yet but they did a video with pocket guitar, iano, and some nintendo ds game thing.

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
they already have an iBand with lots of youtube videos up. im not sure if they have done one with drummer yet but they did a video with pocket guitar, iano, and some nintendo ds game thing.
I saw that one but I think the "group" would be better with 3 iPhones.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Well maybe some of us can all get together and start one! Na lame idea...

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I just wana see the music videos on utube!
I like the idiots idea OJ.

patrick_83

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Illinois
yes, there is iBand on youtube with 3 iPhones/iPods. On of them is pianist and the other 2 are drummer, but one of the drummers modded it as a bass.

Y-Less

Bronze
Feb 28, 2008
Netherlands, The
If you really wan to see something scary, check out this guy...
This guy has seriously some issue's. The idea is cool but that guy.. Atleast he could have fixed his hair before showing his face on youtube.