Who will not get the iPhone if they are sold out of 8gigs?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

the PHDs

Bronze
May 21, 2007
I personally prefer the larger 8GB model. If they sell out of the 8GB model, I'm not going to wait. I plan on picking up the 4GB model and making due. What about you? If the 8GB model is sold out, will you buy the 4GB model or just wait for new shipments to arrive?

the PHDs

Bronze
May 21, 2007
wait a second...this is crazy.....
i think i might not betotally screwed....
i am gettin the 4 gig...but i cant get to the store until way later...
does anyone else think i am in good shape to get the 4gig?

magnum man

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
What time can you get there? You should be ok though. I think a lot of people will buy this phone, but not as many as you would think. I mean think about it, it's 500/600 dollars and it's only on AT&T, a lot of people aren't going to cancel their contracts just to get the iPhone. But to answer your question, 8 gig or nothin!

iPhoneObsessed

Bronze
May 9, 2007
Hattiesburg, MS
www.myspace.com
The only way I'm not getting an 8gb is if my store didn't get any at all, cause I'll be first there.

BUT, if that happens I'll definitely buy a 4gb and return it when they have 8gb in stock (hopefully that will be within 30 days).

I have waited so long I don't think I could go home on the 29th empty-handed, then come to this forum and see all of you talking about your iPhone...... NOPE couldn't do it. LOL.

:)

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
I'd be happy with the 4gig model. I have an 80-gig iPod, and I don't need a lot of storage for the phone. I'm not buying it for the music player, anyway.