Who will not get the iPhone if they are sold out of 8gigs?

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Yeah, this one's dad will DEFINITELY be paying for her phone...lol
ok...ok...so...we are not 18...do we have a choice? We cant get jobs, so even if we earned our money through our parents, they would still be (indirectly) paying. So I don't know why you are making such a big deal about it.:mad:

the PHDs

Bronze
May 21, 2007
well, first of all,
i hear att and Apple are going to be pretty well-staffed on the 29th...
so, i don't think we should be waiting on line too long...
also,
people, i gotta know...bye a response of YES or NO,
can u tell me if you think AT&T will be sold out of 4gigs at least, 6 hours after they open?

sadly for me.....
i say YES

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
ok...ok...so...we are not 18...do we have a choice? We cant get jobs, so even if we earned our money through our parents, they would still be (indirectly) paying. So I don't know why you are making such a big deal about it.:mad:
I'm not making a big deal out of it. Why can't you get a job 'til you're 18? I had one at 14. I had a job at 14, another at 16, and 17.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
well, first of all,
i hear att and Apple are going to be pretty well-staffed on the 29th...
so, i don't think we should be waiting on line too long...
also,
people, i gotta know...bye a response of YES or NO,
can u tell me if you think AT&T will be sold out of 4gigs at least, 6 hours after they open?

sadly for me.....
i say YES

IT'S NOT A PS3. This is a cell phone. One that may very well have not only a LARGE price tag attached to it, but quite an upkeep, as well. (required contracts and service plans)

It's not going to be in quite that high a demand, especially right at first.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
It would be hard for me to wait if one of those 4 GB beauties is staring me in the face and 75 people are standing behind me in line. Who knows when they'll get more 8 GB phones in the supply chain!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
It would be hard not to buy a 4 gigger if the 8s were all gone. Who knows when they'll get restocked?

And to be honest, chances are the lower level 4 GB will be the most popular in the beginning. People will still be a little unsure of this much of an investment for an untested device.

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
I think it will depend on the return policy. If I can return the 4GB later when they have stock of the 8GB I might do that. I really want the 8GB and it is easy to sit here now and say no way, no how, will I buy the 4GB but if I sit in line for four hours or whatever only to get to the front of the line to find out that they only have 4GB left... well, it will be very hard not to buy the 4GB.

- SR

the PHDs

Bronze
May 21, 2007
great news for me....
i just drove by the att store im goin to...
it has nothing but businesss buildings and it is in a very poor part of town
this means, less people buying iPhone

the PHDs

Bronze
May 21, 2007
ha....i love it
im gettin' an iPhone and i don't need to camp...
jk(but not really)

telePhono

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
cocoplum, fl
www.myspace.com
yeah i need to see if there are anymore people on this forum from miami to see if theyre gonna camp out. i swear if it gets too crazy, ill just have to wait it out. i don't want to be part of another wii and ps3 incident..

especially due to the high monthly phone bill payments
and the hospital bills

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
great news for me....
i just drove by the att store im goin to...
it has nothing but businesss buildings and it is in a very poor part of town
this means, less people buying iPhone
It could also mean they will get fewer (one?) iPhone. :laugh2:

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
now my dad said it was okay for me to get an 8gb...so i need to change my vote!:laugh2: