Who won the iPhone contest?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
I believe Chris is doing the drawing this weekend. He's posting who the winner is on Monday, I think.

There's another thread about it in the discussions section.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Winner will be chosen this weekend - most likely this morning. If I'm able to contact them, it will be announced Monday. (I'll let everyone on the forums know as soon as I contact the winner)

-Chris

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Cool and thanks for having the contest!
No problem. Best of luck and thanks to everyone who made contributions to the site over the past few months. Coming up to the 29th, I think we've got a real good start to a great community here. Been fun to watch it grow.

-Chris

May 6, 2007
United States
No problem. Best of luck and thanks to everyone who made contributions to the site over the past few months. Coming up to the 29th, I think we've got a real good start to a great community here. Been fun to watch it grow.

-Chris
Yeah, it has. I know I am pretty new to this site, but I have seen it grow exponentially and it is really an outstanding community. I come here not only to get new info and breaking news, but also to have some fun. Good luck to all in the contest!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
don't scare me like that! jk. Its ok. We are probably out. If we werent people would riot if we won. lol.:)
Well, if you've answered your email today then you should know whether or not you've won. Chris said he was trying to contact the winner. The only way he could do it would be with the email account you entered when you registered for the site.

Well, if you've answered your email today then you should know whether or not you've won. Chris said he was trying to contact the winner. The only way he could do it would be with the email account you entered when you registered for the site.
did he say he was "trying to contact them"? or was he "going to try and contact them?"

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
did he say he was "trying to contact them"? or was he "going to try and contact them?"
per Chris:

Winner will be chosen this weekend - most likely this morning. If I'm able to contact them, it will be announced Monday. (I'll let everyone on the forums know as soon as I contact the winner)

This was from yesterday. Sounds to me like he was going to pick someone yesterday morning and start trying to contact them. I would think that some people probably registered with work emails, so it might be Monday before they respond.